Advice

downesy

Hi all,

Just need abit of advice, it's my birthday tomorrow and also my weigh in. I've taken Thursday off work and so has my best friend so we're gonna go shopping. I've decided I might treat myself to lunch (a very small one). Any suggestions that would be fairly low in calories and fat. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that I will eat but if I do I wanna be prepared. Thanks for reading xxx

You have to do what you want to do and what makes you happy. When I lost weight with cambridge at beginning of year, i'd lost about a stone and a half and i had a huge birthday meal, enjoyed it and got back to ss the next day and still lost 3lbs, its your decision to make but you have to be happy with it, have a fab shopping trip anyway!!

I usually have a chicken ceasar salad - no crutons and ask for dressing on the side
Nandos is a safe choice too - again chicken and green salad - ask for the chicken plain
Have a great day x

go for chicken all the way darling, or cod/haddock with green salad.
Have a wonderful day xx

Thanks for replying, I live in Dublin so no Nando's for me(or maybe there is and I don't knopw about it) I was thinking of Sushi, don't think that's too bad, what do you think

downesy, I was wondering about the same thing. It is my birthday Thursday and would like a ss+ type meal but still undecided about going off 100%. I think my biggest fear is that I won't be able to get right back on and I don't want to have to go through the cravings. I would love some grilled fish and grilled veg. I don't know what I am going to do either.

darlings please do not worry because these foods will not trigger a sugar rush.
eating plain fish and chicken will not drive you to turn your back against the regime....trust me

I would stay on the diet and use the meal money to get yourself something nice - as in 'oooh look at that lipstick - I can have THAT on the Cambridge diet!!!' lol

Seriously, have a great time and enjoy yourself in whatever form it takes :)

Again thanks for the replies, I'm still not sure what to do, Edibeedee I'm the same as you. Afraid that once I get a taste of food I'll find it so hard to get back 'on the wagon' again. Chunka Malunka, I hear exactly what your saying and I know you're right, I still have that niggling feeling though. Snowbaby, you may be right, might just have to buy myself something instead, but it won't be a lipstick, it'll have to be a fabulous pair of shoes lol

Sorry, I was off work for a couple of days and no internet. I decided not to eat, I'm going away for the weekend if a few weeks so
I'm gonna have something then instead!! Had a ball shopping though

Hi I must admit I was much the same with my birthday,I was 40 and had a party,I had only CD for 2 weeks having had many failed re starts I was too afraid I wouldnt get back on track so I didnt come off it,I drank fizzy water and ate........nothing!!I was at the time extremely bored and resentful,but at my wi a few days later I was glad i stuck to it,its up to you,chicken would be fine however I couldnt trust myself with even that
Good luck with whatever you decide and have a good birthday
xx

sorry didnt see your reply there WELL DONE!!you will be pleased you did it
xx

Back