Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by babybaby, 15 February 2007 Social URL.

1. babybaby

babybaby Full Member weighing scales at home have broken down and i am due to do add a meal week soon... i'm a poor student so can't afford a new one...
    can anyone tell me in table spoon or dessert spoon quantities how much quorn, chicken or cod i should be having thanks
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!

For chicken it is a 1/3 of an average chicken breast.

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    I used the raw chicken gourgon fillets and it was 1 and a tiny bit.
  5. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

thanks...that really is a small portion
  6. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

does anyone know how many prawns or quorn pieces it wud be?
  7. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    hiya Baby

Have you tried Freecycle? if you look on the website and find your local forum you may find someone who is giving weighing scales away for free!

it's always worth a try and will make AAM week mucheasier next time.
  8. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

I am eating tofu and cottage cheese as am veggie.You are allowed 60g of tofu and the block (whch is BOGOF in Morrisons) is 240g so I just cut it in 4,the same with the cottage cheese.I work out how much from the contents size.

The veg my CDC said is 2 handfulls,so I just chop my veggies or salad and then pick 2 handfulls up and either stir fry or if salad put in the bowl

HTH a bit

9. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i was just going to say the same, if you join u you can ask for some,
  10. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

kool i'll try that
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.