Advise needed please? Think Ive put on this week!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Foo Fan, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi Guys,

Some have u might have seen my post the other day where I mentioned that this week I've been doing SS and SS+

Since Thurs I've stuck to SS and I weighed today (official WI tomorrow) and I've put on 3lb.

I just dont get it - the days I've done SS+ thats all I ate was a bit of chicken, mushrooms and green salad (I stuck to the correct porition sizes).

Could it be that the bars dont agree with me?

I feel really down and ashamed to go to my WI tomorrow - but I havent even "cheated"

Any advise??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Don't be upset... sometimes our bodies do weird things! Your CDC won't judge, and she'll have a much better idea of why this might be happening... tell her and get her help to turn things around. If you have been 100% on SS and/or SS+ you WILL be losing fat... perhaps it's TOTM & water weight?
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.