• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Aero bubblyness

S: 14st6.5lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 1st9lb(11.36%)
Ooooh yum!!

mandy296

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st3.5lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(23.89%)
I wouldnt recommend them, they are nice, but for 5 syns they are tiny.

I just look for whatever seems nice that are around 100 calories so I dont have anything more than 5 syns (1 syn = 20 calories for stuff with no free food allowance). Single Time Out bars are pretty good, I think they are only 4 syns (a smidge over 80 cals I think) and quite a bit bigger than those aero things.

For bubbly choc, ASDA have own brand bubbly choc bars in a snacksize thats just 3 syns - they come in a bag of snacksize and you can get white or milk chocolate.

Wouldnt this be better off in the "Low Syn Snacks" thread?

I daresay Starlight will move it soon enough

S: 11st0lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 2st5lb(21.43%)
Doesnt look that small...how big are they? I'd stick it in the fridge so it takes ages to eat!!

Debridger

On track to target
S: 13st13lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 3st9lb(26.15%)
mandy296 said:
I wouldnt recommend them, they are nice, but for 5 syns they are tiny.

I just look for whatever seems nice that are around 100 calories so I dont have anything more than 5 syns (1 syn = 20 calories for stuff with no free food allowance). Single Time Out bars are pretty good, I think they are only 4 syns (a smidge over 80 cals I think) and quite a bit bigger than those aero things.

For bubbly choc, ASDA have own brand bubbly choc bars in a snacksize thats just 3 syns - they come in a bag of snacksize and you can get white or milk chocolate.

Wouldnt this be better off in the "Low Syn Snacks" thread?

I daresay Starlight will move it soon enough
I have the Asda ones too
- that way I can have 1 of each ;-)