Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Hello lovely glad ur both getting over the worse of it!!! ( well u must be ya venturing out for run) well done u it is brilliant ya back being so motivated where are u all going on holidays nothing like a holiday for done extra motivation hey!!! I am doing great weigh in Tuesday then that will be week four done!!! Take care lovely girl have great weekend
Luv Sharon xxxxx

That's fantastic babe 4 weeks already! You superstar!!

Yeah were both on the mend now lol daren't run before today for fear of having to find the nearest tree to throw up on lol so hopefully better now will soon see ha!! Lissy is back to her normal self and even more beautiful than ever! We are going to Majorca 2 weeks all inclusive 4* hotel - fancy lol won't know ourselves hah

Can't wait now its given me a huge boost cos can't wait to buy holiday clothes abd actually look good in them!

Glad your doing fantastically babe xxxxx

Oh how lovely, Lovely Lauren --

A holiday. Where are you going?

Congrats of doing so well and getting back on track. I am glad that Lissy and you are better now.

Good Luck on the "official" weigh in.

MM

Hi Lauren,

I've just had a little nose through your thread, and I just want to let you know that I find you are such a positive bubbly person, and determined to get to where you want to be, which I am sure you will. You are a fab example to people who are struggling or thinking of losing weight, the world should have more people like you!

Clair x

Hi guys! Week 2 run 2 done!

Sorry im 2 days behind been really ill with d n v sorry if tmi!

Anyway, will do my last run tomorrow so just on time!

Then on to week 3 on Monday!

Covered 3.6km tonight and burnt 322 cals woohoo lol so nearly my shakes!

Xxx

P.s will reply to u all later just stretching/dying!! Xxx

Oh how lovely, Lovely Lauren --

A holiday. Where are you going?

Congrats of doing so well and getting back on track. I am glad that Lissy and you are better now.

Good Luck on the "official" weigh in.

MM

Hi gorgeous lady!

Well we are going to Malorca to the Belvedere hotel, it looks a bit garish, cos its huge (not my style) but its 4* and just what we need for our first time taking missy lissy away! so looks like we have changed lol

Hope your good sweet, all wonderful here, so good to be back in the zone! felt like i lost myself and why im doing this for a while, but thanks to you lovely lot im back and raring to go!

xxxxx

Hi Lauren,

I've just had a little nose through your thread, and I just want to let you know that I find you are such a positive bubbly person, and determined to get to where you want to be, which I am sure you will. You are a fab example to people who are struggling or thinking of losing weight, the world should have more people like you!

Clair x

Hi Clair, lovely to meet u hunni, thanks so much for reading my diary! funny that when i started it i didnt think anyone would ever read it haha

Hope your doing good hun, and thanks so much again, its people commenting that keeps me going, feel like i cant let u all down!

xxxxx

Well good morning one and all!

Although i lay awake until 2.30am (thanks to being within the first 4 weeks of my restart) i am in a wonderful mood, adn not one bit sleepy! cant wait to get back to week 3-4 and be able to sleep again lol

but nothing is stopping me smile today so who cares!

Would like to say a special thanks to Nicki (great things) for her wonderful advice with some running clothes that i desperately needed, i am now the proud owner of some super s****y and very reasonably prices running clothes... so iv absolutely got to carry on now havnt i haha

last run of week 3 is today, goin to go very shortly, about 9am, to get it done and then i can be super excited about moving on to week 3!!

I darent make it public, but i know if i do theres no going back lol, so i have signed me and peter up for the Windsor half marathon, we are going to do it for help for heroes, so once i finish 5k training im straight onto 10k training (after my hol) then iv got 12 weeks half marathon training to do before the big day on te 25th September! woohoo!! would absolutly love love love your support through this, especially as i gurantee there will be days where i really really want to just forget i ever started it, but know with your help i can do this!!!

Feel like iv slotted right back into my diet as if i never came off it, which is wonderful as for a while every day was a nightmare!!

Cant wait for my weigh in on Tuesday, day keeps changing cos my CDC is nuts lol so hopefully will see her Tuesday ha! shes wonderful really, just out and about!

Peter gets his date to fly home on the 12th March as well so i ABSOLUTELY can not wait ot have a real real date to count down too! woooohoooooooooo!!

Thats all from me as of today, it is only 8.44am after all lol

more later when iv been for my run rabbit run rabbit run run runnnn

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren

Glad to see you so into it all again - well done on the running.

I am considering entering the 10k on 8th May. I have never been much of a runner but thinking if I run a bit and walk a bit just just just maybe I can do it - so what if I fall at the side of the road :) Going to spend the morning trying to talk some of my equally unfit friends into doing it with me.

Nelli

Last edited:
thats my girl ;) x

Won't be on for a while peters dad has had 2 major strokes, Peter was flown bak emergency style last night should be home any min

Still On plan and will keep up with my running
No matter what!

Will update u all soon - if it's not one thing it's another Xx

Oh hun, please send peter and his family my wishes and most of all a speedy recovery to his dad.

Keep us informed as and when you can. Thinking of you hun.. Xxxx

awww no i hope he's ok. my mum's had 5 strokes mostly minor but 2 major ones, the first one was when i was 17 years old, she was 47. i was just checking in to see how you're running's going and if you've got any clothes yet.

since we'll be training the same time for a half marathon we should 'train together'. i think my half is on 18th september. so 2 weeks before that is my 10k run.

p.s if you've got an ipod or iphone get yourself a playlist as it is a real motivational tool with some pumping dance hits :)

oh Lauren :(
Thats awful for Petes Dad.
Will he stay home now? Hope so and I hope Petes dad gets well soon x

Awww chick :( I hope peters dad recovers and hope he will be ok. Sending love xx

hope your dad in law picks up soon, thinking of you all xx

Back