Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

I'm sure worK ours were designed to humiliate people haha

Abs are feeling it today my god I cry every time I stretch haha!! You'll get better again chick hang in there!! Xxx

Monday is here and it's weigh day!!

Wish me luck!

Need to loose at least 3.5lb to still be on target.... Not hopeful this week for some reason!

Would love to loose 4 as that would take me to 17st 7lb!

All will be revealed in an hour!

Wish me luck xxxxxx

4.5lbs off for me this week!!!

On target for goal Woohoo

35lbs gone in 6 weigh INS!!!!

77lbs to go - sounds alot more doable than 112!!

Under 80lb baby!!!

Xxxx

OMG I just LOL'd and nearly PMPL'd at this you nutter !! I really need to start exercising - my bingo wings are bigger than my arms LOL - and my belly apron bit needs toning big time !! thank god for clothes I say LOL..

and well done on your weight loss - 35lb WOW fab fab fab :) :) xx

and Lauren look how much your BMI has gone down :O

Well done lauren!! wow very well done!! You should be really pleased!
lol about the plank, I ought to try that.
How is the swimming going?? xx

Another great loss, Lauren. Well done. You are totally in the zone.

Been looking up Zumba classes - it looks ace on the website - does anyone do it at home with DVD's as the class time doesn't suit me (daughter at netball :()

Your OH is not going to recognise his fit wife when he gets back. He'll think you've not bothered to show up to collect him!

Re: Afghanistan weight loss diary! Fat girls can't do the plank!

Hay happy girl where you hiding?

A long term stalker of yours coming out of the shadows wondering if you and little miss are ok?

Loving your diary hunny x

LOL, I daren't do the plank... gravity takes everything down and I look like a stranded Tellytubbie :eek:

Well done Lauren, another great loss xx

OMG I just LOL'd and nearly PMPL'd at this you nutter !! I really need to start exercising - my bingo wings are bigger than my arms LOL - and my belly apron bit needs toning big time !! thank god for clothes I say LOL..

and well done on your weight loss - 35lb WOW fab fab fab :) :) xx

and Lauren look how much your BMI has gone down :O

Hiya hunni,

Iv got so much to loose just had to start exercising as petrified il look more repulsive 8 stone lighter!!

U collapsed yet??? Haha 6pm bed for u!!

Aw I'm made up with my BMI can't wait for it to be in the 35 and under!!

Xxxxxx

Well done lauren!! wow very well done!! You should be really pleased!
lol about the plank, I ought to try that.
How is the swimming going?? xx

Unless your a fan of ultimate humiliation chick stay well away from anything plan shaped haha

Swimming is good Havnt been for a couple of days as I'm in Windsor but back up north later songoing tonight or tomorrow!!

Xxxxx

Another great loss, Lauren. Well done. You are totally in the zone.

Been looking up Zumba classes - it looks ace on the website - does anyone do it at home with DVD's as the class time doesn't suit me (daughter at netball :()

Your OH is not going to recognise his fit wife when he gets back. He'll think you've not bothered to show up to collect him!

Lmao this made me laugh I told eeryone about me not bothering to turn up hahaha imagine!!!

I plan to do Zumba from home when I ce back down in January as have child care problems while hubby away so have hinted thy I want thenzumba DVDs and toning sticks!

You will love it hun!!

Xxxx

Hay happy girl where you hiding?

A long term stalker of yours coming out of the shadows wondering if you and little miss are ok?

Loving your diary hunny x

Well Hiya sweet!

How lovely of you to see how we are doing!

Alyssia is wonderful - she crawled for the first time last night and got it on video for Peter so over the moon!!! Can't wait to send it to him he will be so proud!

Sorry i disappeared for anger days have been mad busy with MOD house inspections etc had more people innthe
House than ever!!

Back up to my mum and dads tonight though so will be back to a serial woffler !

Thanks so much for stopping by chick how are you getting on?? Xxxx

LOL, I daren't do the plank... gravity takes everything down and I look like a stranded Tellytubbie :eek:

Well done Lauren, another great loss xx

Yeah you pretty much got it hahahaa it's not the most
Flattering!!

Although I am getting better!! Who needs to breathe the next day anyway hahaha xxxxxx

Well good morning beautiful ladies!!

Got to say I was quite overwhelmed to find all your replies!!!

Thankyou for all coming on my journey with me, it really does seem easier to know your all effigy me on and we will all be stood there on homecoming day lol!

So I fell off the radar for a couple of days, but Havnt for a second given up my place on the wagon so don't worry!

Iv just come home for a couple of days to do some boring grown up stuff!

Heading back up to Liverpool tonight so will be back with the laptop, hate coming on here on my iPhone it spell checks and changes my words and I end up talking rubbish!

Anyway.....

Had a lovely wake up call at 4.30am from my hero, he rang as there's been all sorts going on again and he actually saved 4 lads lives 2 days ago!

One of them is my neighbour and loves over the road and Peter said as they were carryig him over re river to safety he asked Peter to get his camera out and take anohotk of his gun shot wound lol so i think theyll all be ok!!

I'm not worried, if i start worrying now i won't stop, so instead I'm swelling with pride that my husband is coping so well and could of stopped those families hearing the worst news!!

As for me - the time is starting to really fly! 6 weeks are done now and there's only 10 and a bit more until hes home for a fortnight!

Diet is going really well and although I Havnt been able to go swimming or Zumba this week i still think il have a good loss!!

Going to boxercise on Friday - so if I die - it was a pleasure knowing all of you and at least my coffin will be a bit lighter hahaha

Seriously wonder where Lauren went and who this imposter is making my
Body do all this crazy stuff!!

Will write more when I'm home not alot to tell really....

Oooh one thing haha you know me and Lissy had our poppies with Peter's name on and we were really proud..

Well i found Lissy stuffing Hers in her mouth yesterday Hahahahaha

She obviously wasn't a fan HA!

Told Peter and he was like "Havnt you taught the child any respect" Hahahahaha

Oh well, next years another year! RIP red poppy :(

Xxxxxxxxxx

You sound do upbeat again, Lauren. It's fantastic - new baby, hubby away in scary places, cd and exercise! By rights you should be miserable!!

Puts my woes into perspective.xxx

ah huni great to hear off you - we've missed you !! and well done you - I think you are the most dedicated sole sourcer - better than me who has the odd bit of protein !!

So you should be proud of your wonderful hubbie - its a wonderful feeling - I remember Sam saving a couple of lads in the sea from drowning and it was in the papers and I was so proud. And your right its best not to worry - you cant change anything so focus on the positive and what a wonderful homecoming your hubby is going to have a new wife :) :)

and yayyy to Lissy crawling - the fun now begins and so does your exercise :D :D

oh lauren you are doing so well and its a real motivation for me. Im frightened of starting exercises and it ruining my weightoss....any advice?

Hey :) you are doing fantastic and are an inspiration to all of us!
God knows how you cope with everything but you do it amazingly, you must be superwoman!!
Hope you and the little one are doing great today x

Hey :) you are doing fantastic and are an inspiration to all of us!
God knows how you cope with everything but you do it amazingly, you must be superwoman!!
Hope you and the little one are doing great today x

Hiya sweet

I cope because i don't have a choice, would I change my life given the option, probably not! I'm certainly no super woman, if i was I'd be a size 8!!

Were wonderful today hunni just wondering what we can do in this crappy wether!

How you gettin on? Xxxx

oh lauren you are doing so well and its a real motivation for me. Im frightened of starting exercises and it ruining my weightoss....any advice?

Hiya beautiful lady

Well since week 1 iv gone spinning once a week, swimming at least once a week, done toning exercise at home that hubby taught me (decided he actually doesn't like me!) and walk ALOT with the baby and i think my weight loss has been quite consistent... I think the swimming has done the world of good as it's resistance, I appreciate all this calorie deficit worry and muscle wastage and slow metabolism etc but I doubt at my size I could do enough cardiovascular stuff to worry about that?!?

I think my losses are quite consistent and iv worked my ass off, I'm petrified of being more repulsed by my sagging body than my fat one.. Im only 22 and don't want to live my whole life hating myself and wondering why Peter is with me when I can barely face myself in the mirror.... So for me excercise wasn't an option and the way I see it is i can't do any more damage tommy
Body than years of sitting on my arseneating pizza!!

Let me know if u decide to start a bit of light excercise and i will ask you every day if you've done it and guilt you into sticking with it haha xxxxxxx

ah huni great to hear off you - we've missed you !! and well done you - I think you are the most dedicated sole sourcer - better than me who has the odd bit of protein !!

So you should be proud of your wonderful hubbie - its a wonderful feeling - I remember Sam saving a couple of lads in the sea from drowning and it was in the papers and I was so proud. And your right its best not to worry - you cant change anything so focus on the positive and what a wonderful homecoming your hubby is going to have a new wife :) :)

and yayyy to Lissy crawling - the fun now begins and so does your exercise :D :D

Aw hun that's just wonderful about Sam, what an absolute hero! Xx Ahhhhh 26 days?!? Yipeeeee!!!! Xxxx

Lissy is wonderful she's just the absolute brightest light in my life and the reason I carry on!! It's as if she knows when I need a boost and then surprises me with the most fabulous of things!!!

Xxxxxxxx
You sound do upbeat again, Lauren. It's fantastic - new baby, hubby away in scary places, cd and exercise! By rights you should be miserable!!

Puts my woes into perspective.xxx

Haha if i was miserable babe I'd e suicidal believe me!! That's why i won't let myself wallow in self pity, there's always people worse off!!

Never feel bad for having a bad day though chick everyone has problems mine are no better ornworse than anyone elses!!

Hope your good sweet keep going xxxxx

Good morning my beautiful slimming ladies!!

I'm back up north and my god you dot half notice the difference... For some reason it just looks more miserable up here!!

Absolutely exhausted today got home about 11pm and was nearly 1am by the time I got to bed!

Had a lovely day with my daddy yesterday :) showed him all the sifts of Windsor and took him to the castle to the change of the guard and Lissy saw it for the first time she always sleeps through it so was made up!!

Walked for about 4 hours yesterday too took my day on "the long walk" through the great park, it's a lovely walk home and we really enjoye it! My hips were killing last night though! I slipped over in work on toilet cleaner of all things just before I got pregnant and it knackered my
Back and hips so didn't half suffer last night!!

Dug out my size 18 skinny jeans as well to bring up here to keep trying on...

Tried them on on the off chance and granted I looked pregnant they cut menin half that much BUT i got them on and done up!!!!

They wouldn't even go up my thighs last time so that's Gita be good!!

Will keep trying them every 7lbs and when they look good il put the "pregnant" before pic an they hot momma pics on hahaha

Hope you all have a wonderful remembrance day today. Spare a minute to think of our heroes past and present, me and Lissy are so very proud today!

Love u all xxxxxxxxxxxx

yay to skinny jeans :) :) you'll be in them and they'll be baggy in no time lady xx

much love to you and your hero hubby today xxxxxx

Same back sweet!

Wana shout fRom the rooftops with me lol

Xxxx

well done on the jeans.. i love getting into smaller jeans all be it you have a very big muffin top when you first get into them... but hopfully before too long you wont look pregnant in them...

hows the 5 mins of abs training going?????
you should try the 30 day shred from gillian micheals... its a killer!

Lol my muffin top looms more like a 4 tier wedding cake haha but I will get there!!

Just done my ab work out actually!!

It's getting harder, and my tummy hurts that much the next say I can only do it every other day!

Im getting better at it I think I can now actually feel the muscles working and can pull them in tight like I'm meant to!!

Can do the plank for 5 seconds 5 times in the 30 seconds so I'm quite pleased she does it the whole time but she is skinny as a plank and a personaltrainer so not going to beat myself up!!

Ooooh what's this 30 minute shred???? Sounds like a new challenge!

Will be a good way to make a month go without realising it too!!

Xxx

Back