Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Ok so I just bought it!

Looks fab and she's got the best body!

When it arrives I will start and will log my progress day by day!!

Thanks for givin me a challenge Kes !!

Can't wait to start!

Xxxx

Hello hon, just catching up on minimins and everyone's diaries. I'm on nights tonight and tomorrow night, so I have a little bit of time to catch up on things.
The 30-day Shred is gruelling, but it's brilliant. After day 1 you will HATE Jillian Michaels! LOL. Let me know when yours arrives, ok and then we'll start our little challenge! ;)
Sleep well, and I'll chat to you soon. x

ooooh I want to do the 30 day shred !!!

I've started something now lol.

Yes after day one you will hate her.. you will curse her, so please don't blame me at all. Hehehe
All I can say is do your best. And build on it. You will start to feel fab, be careful with being on this diet, I do sometimes get a little dizzy with the getting up and down but I just take a sec to recover drink more water and keep going...
No matter how curious you are dont jump to level 3 within the first few days...

I have a thread in the xenical section, that is following my 30 days of shredding, if you fancy following your more than welcome to just make a comment and then you will have it in your subscriptions...

Hello hon, just catching up on minimins and everyone's diaries. I'm on nights tonight and tomorrow night, so I have a little bit of time to catch up on things.
The 30-day Shred is gruelling, but it's brilliant. After day 1 you will HATE Jillian Michaels! LOL. Let me know when yours arrives, ok and then we'll start our little challenge! ;)
Sleep well, and I'll chat to you soon. x

Hiya chick, thanks for popping in specially when i know how tired you are! People who do night deserve medals!!

Will keep you posted and as soon as i get my DVD we shall start!!

Will go check out your diary now and see what you've been up to! Hope today goes quick for you hun!! Xxx

ooooh I want to do the 30 day shred !!!

You should hunni!! We can all come
In here and cry about how we can't lift our arms to put deodorant on!! I got mine off eBay for like 6 quid... Gota be worth it to tone up on this diet surely! Let me know if your guna join us! Reckon will be more motivating the more of us that do it!

Kes is already well into it, and me and Teas are going to start in the next couple of days!

We can all do our inches etc! Xxx

I've started something now lol.

Yes after day one you will hate her.. you will curse her, so please don't blame me at all. Hehehe
All I can say is do your best. And build on it. You will start to feel fab, be careful with being on this diet, I do sometimes get a little dizzy with the getting up and down but I just take a sec to recover drink more water and keep going...
No matter how curious you are dont jump to level 3 within the first few days...

I have a thread in the xenical section, that is following my 30 days of shredding, if you fancy following your more than welcome to just make a comment and then you will have it in your subscriptions...

Hi hun

Found your thread and have subscribed!! Copy and paste your day in here as well if you would to give us motivation!!

Your doing so well chick, read all the pages and no way I will jump forward u sounded in enough pain from level 1 haha

Thanks for giving me a new excercise goal!

Xxx

Oh what a beautiulllllll morrrrrrrrrninggggggg....

Well I'm sure it is somewhere in the world... It's bloody miserable where I live!!

But - I'm in a wonderful mood , so excited to start the 30 day shred with some beautiful ladies!!

Had a 5am phone call from the wife again which is always a lovely way to be woken up, he was really happy as received 3 boxes one which had about 50 pictures of the baby iv taken since he left so he was thrilled!

Funny how his mood can dictate mine, it really is like were the same person sone times! I feel like i do every day with him!

Its a little over 11 weeks until he's home for the first time! I Havnt seen his face since he left only on pictures we took before he went, so I wonder if he Wil look different! Hopefully I will!

Going to do my 5 minute torture abs killing work out now, then get ready and me and the baby are going to visit the out laws!

Wish me luck lol

Speak to u all soon, have a wonderful weekend and always smile xxxxxxxxxxxxx

this weeks excercise...

5 minute ab work out x 3
Walking - 4 hours
Zumba - 0
Swim - 0 ( going tonight or tomorrow though)

Going to start logging my excercise so I know what iv done!

Xx

awww huni - I know what you mean - I feel like I'm with Sam every day even though he's not here. Cant wait to start the shred with you - gonna go get it tomorrow :) :) xxx

Excellent Hun!!!

Ah he's not guna know you!!! Let me know when u get it!!! Xxxx

Ok so... U all know of my probably impossible quest for non saggy skin when I loose my 8 stone...

Ridiculous I know especially after having my gorgeous Lissy

But... Surely this excercise is at least helping!

As well as excercise I'm usig bio oil daily for my stretch marks, Nivea q10 firming lotion and as of tomorrow will be BODY BRUSHING daily!!

Have read quite a few threads about it and how to do it so hey why not add it to my list of bizarre saggy tummy busting obsessions!

Will update as with my excercise etc

Wish me luck!!

Xxxx

Hi Hon, how are you? I can't wait to start the Shred with you either. It's going to be tough!

Your hubby is definitely not going to recognise you when he gets home. I'm sure he'll be so proud of you.

Have a great weekend and I'll chat to you soon. xx

Lauren you are soooooooooooooooo good :) I started using firming lotion and the forgot lol but I'm having my regular massages and facials as my treats (they are dirt cheap by a lady that does them from home) I'm even getting my legs waxed before Sam comes home (never had them waxed before) eeek .

Your hubby is going to be sooooo shocked when he sees you - imagine how much you will of lost by February the way your going you'll be another 3 stone down !!!! foxy lady !!! x (not that you arn't that already x)

Hi Hon, how are you? I can't wait to start the Shred with you either. It's going to be tough!

Your hubby is definitely not going to recognise you when he gets home. I'm sure he'll be so proud of you.

Have a great weekend and I'll chat to you soon. xx

Hi chick,

how you feeling today? hope you get some sleep!!

ooh i know im so excited, waiting patiently for the post man to bring me my hot momma body dvd hahah

are you starting it today? let me know!!

xxxx

Lauren you are soooooooooooooooo good :) I started using firming lotion and the forgot lol but I'm having my regular massages and facials as my treats (they are dirt cheap by a lady that does them from home) I'm even getting my legs waxed before Sam comes home (never had them waxed before) eeek .

Your hubby is going to be sooooo shocked when he sees you - imagine how much you will of lost by February the way your going you'll be another 3 stone down !!!! foxy lady !!! x (not that you arn't that already x)

Hi babe!

honestly its pure fear thats got me doing all this, im a typical apple... well a bag of apples at the minute ha and all my weight is my stomach so im worried sick about kicking along a big flap of skin - gag!!!

going to go and body brush in a minute, has a dream about it last night cos i went to bed thinking about it hahaha

oooh i wish i had someone to give me massage and facials etc!! to be honest i wouldnt know myself! i havnt spent a penny on myself since we had the baby as you wel know!! this is te first time anything has been about me since our little tink came along, it feels empowering to actually do something for yourself doesnt it!!

need to find a cheap ish beauty salon dont i!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Felix thanks!!!

Going shopping today so will get all the stuff I need! Will let you know how it goes!
Thanks so much for thinking of me sweet!! Xxx

Body brush day 1 - done!!

I feel like my skin looks better - whether it does or not i don't care ha cos I feel all shiny and new!

Used an old body brush my mum had stashed away - going to buy a new one today from boots!

Lathered myself in my Nivea q10 and will use my bio oil tonight!

Xxx

The post man just brought me JILLIAN!!!!

Wonderful, day 1 body brushing and day 1 Jillian today so hopefully will see super results!!

Nicki, Tess- I'm coming for u!!!

Xxxx

Hi Lauren
Well done on pampering yourself, you deserve it!!

I want to have nice treatments without paying £££ at beauty salons too.
I never feel very comfortable at those places anyway, guess due to a lack of confidence especially because of my size.

When I started CD I made some body scrub with some sugar so it never went to waste and to stop me from eating it, I would like to make other things too.
I will look at that link too, thanks felix.

How is the body brushing going?? I should body brush more, on the first week of the diet I did it lots but not done it so much recently.
You have reminded me to do it so I will next time before I have a bath/shower. Thanks for that!!

Hope you have a nice weekend xx

Oh you posted before I finished mine, just incase you think i'm daft for asking about your body brushing when you've just said!!
Very intrigued about this shred thingymajig...

every mummy should take at least one hour a day out to think of their selves - remember that xxx I am at long last after 2 years (shockingly) remembering that too. If we don't look after us - noone will xxx

Because

we are worth it....... :)

Oooh, let me know what you think of Jillian... I've been reading the threads and was going to buy it today, but the DVD player is in the loft, and my wonderful OH has also put the cables to run from the laptop to the TV up there with it. Typical bloke, he did his version of tidying up aka shove it out of sight ;)

I've asked my cousin to come round and go up there and find the cables for me, so I may still order from Amazon this weekend, but in the meantime all this talk of exercise has got me dusting down the Wii and dragging out my Sports Active :D

I've started religiously body brushing every night, then slapping Bio Oil on the stretch marks and Soap and Glory Firminator on my cellulite. Gravity may think it's won the battle with my body, but I'm determined to fight it every step of the way LOL!

xxx

Back