Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Happy Monday everyone!

Weigh day for me!! and the beautiful Nicki too!!

GEtting weighed in an hour and 45 minutes!

cant wait, so so thirsty but refuse to drink anything haha

Did shred day 9 yesterday, worked my backside off, last chance saloon and all that! so hopefully will have lost a bit for today!!!

Will update you all later!

oooh had a call from peter today saying that something was being delivered for me for our anniversary so to stay in... wonder what that is!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooh exciting let us know as soon as it arrives :) :) bless him xx

Sam rang me this morn and cheered me up and calmed me down as normal - don't know what he does but it always works - he's so sensible and I'm such a drama queen lol

good luck for weigh in honey - I reckon you'll of done half a stone xxx

Ah babe u had a horrible day!! And handled it really well I think!! All those cheese triangles that could of been massacred!! They're safe for another cheesy day!! Ha

Made up u spoke to Sam babe bet he's getting really excited now!!!

Will let u know soon as it arrives it's probably a moonpig card lol xxx

Week 8 - 5lbs gone!

Hi everyone

Just got back from my weigh in and lost a whopping 5lbs!!

Thankyou Jillian Michaels!!

When i changed CDC - she did a body compostion reading, and iv just had my second one so will put the stats below and show you the difference!!

Week 1 with new CDC

Weight - 18stone 7.8lb NOW- 16stone 13lbs
Height 7ft 5.5inches
BMI 40.1 NOW - 36.6
Fat% - 52.5 NOW - 48.3

Fat mass - 9stone 10.4lbs NOW - 8st 2.6lb
Muscle mass - 8stone 4.4lbs NOW - 8st 5.2lb
Bone mass - 6lbs same
Visceral fat - 12 NOW - 10

so im absolutely thrilled!!!

The visceral fat is the most important as it is showing the fat is reducing from my organs so thats brill!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow hun that is amazing !!!!! I am so proud of you :) Peter is just going to be beside himself xxxx

its good to see the figures like that isnt it... shows just what our hard work is doing - yours would be absolutely fantastic, its a shame you didnt have a before an after!!

ah i just cant wait to see both of our homecoming piccies!!!! xxx

Hi everyone

Just got back from my weigh in and lost a whopping 5lbs!!

Thankyou Jillian Michaels!!

When i changed CDC - she did a body compostion reading, and iv just had my second one so will put the stats below and show you the difference!!

Week 1 with new CDC

Weight - 18stone 7.8lb NOW- 16stone 13lbs
Height 7ft 5.5inches
BMI 40.1 NOW - 36.6
Fat% - 52.5 NOW - 48.3

Fat mass - 9stone 10.4lbs NOW - 8st 2.6lb
Muscle mass - 8stone 4.4lbs NOW - 8st 5.2lb
Bone mass - 6lbs same
Visceral fat - 12 NOW - 10

so im absolutely thrilled!!!

The visceral fat is the most important as it is showing the fat is reducing from my organs so thats brill!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow well done!!! Not to sound daft but how did your CDC do your body composition reading??

you are doing so well Lauren, i actually enjoy watching you melt away to nothing. You gotta be feeling fab about that, chick...HOORAY x

Wow well done!!! Not to sound daft but how did your CDC do your body composition reading??

She ha super duper scales that cos lieke 2 and a half grand ha and they send a current up your body and work it all out.. to be honest i think the scales in lesure centres or boots do pretty much the same?! could be wrong! xxxx

you are doing so well Lauren, i actually enjoy watching you melt away to nothing. You gotta be feeling fab about that, chick...HOORAY x

ah hi sweet!! Thanks for stoppingby! i feel fab every single day hun! whats not to feel fab about, im one lucky girlie!! xxxx

Well done Lauren - you are kicking butt xx

Trying my best sweet!! Will be where you are ONE day lol cant wait!! xxxx

Good morning beautiful ladies, and any men who may stop by!

Well i am in a WONDERFUL mood... no idea why but then why not!!

Had a terrible sleep, lissy STILL isnt sleeping through, but Nicki has told me her beautiful boy didnt sleep through til he was one so 2 and a half months to go haha

Have just finished day 11 of the shred - i am now on day 2 of level 2... yesterday was daunting as it was new... but i was a bit like bambi and seemed to be watching more than doing...

Today on the other hand...

My god!!!! ouch doesnt cut it haha, worked my backside off knew what i was doing, and really really felt the benefit of it! could feel all my muscles working (aching) the whole time so know it was doing stuff!!!

Going to stay with my grandad in North Wales tonight with the baby, as he has to drive to Crewe tomorrow to get his little Westie (possibly - its a little white thing that yaps - alot!) shredded... so wants me to come along for the drive!

Wont be on here tonight so updating now!

Cant go to Zumba tonight as i wont be here, so feel a bit like im cheating this week, and its gutted me a bit as im DESPERATE to loose 5lbs again this week!!

but moving up a plan on the shred will, im sure, be enough excercise!!

My 1kg weights deffinately double in weight over night i swear!!

Sorry nothign new with diet, no exciting cheats or 2 day chocolate bar binges to report, not even thought about food since day 1 other than what to cook for the little one!!

Starting to feel different in my clothes which is nice... not my normal clothes.. my excercise clothes...

and i can see a bit of a difference when i do the dvd at night and the curtains are open - the person wobblign up and down in the reflection of the pattio doors does seem to be a little bit smaller haha

So all good here..

Its now UNDER 10 WEEKS until the wife is home <3 and i am counting every single second!!

its also got me worried as i want to be 14stone when he comes home... that means iv got to loose 41lbs in 10 weeks... so 4lb a week from here in... if i dont quite get to 14 stone it certainly wont be because ive sat on my backside, so iv made a promise to myself that no matter what i weigh i will be the most confident iv ever been and have a huge smile on my face to show just hwo proud i am of my efforts!!

The lightest peter has seen me is 14stone 7lbs... so as long as im .5 of a pound lighter i can say that that will be the lightest hes ever seen me!

Then back on soon as he goes to get the last 2 - 2 and a bit stone off... in 9 weeks!

Loads of love to you all speak tomorrow

Your never full dressed without a smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

do you know what ? you truly are the most amazing person I have had the pleasure to meet and I really think we were separated at birth lolol, we even have the same eyes :)

10 weeks eeeeeeekkkkkk that is gonna fly - I remember saying 10 weeks til sams home and now its 2 !!

don't worry about Lissy not sleeping through - it will happen - she obviously just loves her mummy too much to not see you all night - thats what I used to think - charlie wakes up every now and then just for a cuddle and then goes back to sleep - I secretly like it x

have fun with your grandad chick and don't worry about zumba I'm sure the shred will of sorted that for you ;)

will miss you lotsies but will spk on fb ;)

love ya lots xx

Re: Afghan weight loss diary! WI 8 - 5LBS!!!

So what did he send you? Or did I miss that..
Hun you are gonna look amazing in 10 weeks time.. Ahhh so scary... I remember when it was 10 weeks to go until our trip... but now its 2 and a half weeks away... Eeekkk

Glad you are feeling good/sore (not thst I wish you pain.) But its good to feel like that, means you are working...

Hope you had fun with your g/dad.

do you know what ? you truly are the most amazing person I have had the pleasure to meet and I really think we were separated at birth lolol, we even have the same eyes :)

10 weeks eeeeeeekkkkkk that is gonna fly - I remember saying 10 weeks til sams home and now its 2 !!

don't worry about Lissy not sleeping through - it will happen - she obviously just loves her mummy too much to not see you all night - thats what I used to think - charlie wakes up every now and then just for a cuddle and then goes back to sleep - I secretly like it x

have fun with your grandad chick and don't worry about zumba I'm sure the shred will of sorted that for you ;)

will miss you lotsies but will spk on fb ;)

love ya lots xx

HOW EXCITING IF WE HAD BEEN SEPERATED AT BIRTH!!! i would love it hahaha ahhh beautiful eyes <3 xx

Such a cute way to make me not want to throttle her at 4am haha will have to remember that one! its as if she heard - had the worst night ever last night didnt i lol

im going for a bath in a min an straight to bed - no messin just sleeping haha

any baby friendly sleeping tablets around?? just kidding!

i swear i love that child more than life, i would never suffer that little sleep for anyone other than my girl!! and the wife i spose!! xxx

So what did he send you? Or did I miss that..
Hun you are gonna look amazing in 10 weeks time.. Ahhh so scary... I remember when it was 10 weeks to go until our trip... but now its 2 and a half weeks away... Eeekkk

Glad you are feeling good/sore (not thst I wish you pain.) But its good to feel like that, means you are working...

Hope you had fun with your g/dad.

well i certainly feel sore today babe hahah

Ah he sent me the worlds most beautiful and biggest boquest of flowers, just gorgeous!!! the card made me cry my eyes out, hes so thoughtful and such a sweetie!!! xxx

ouch.

and its that simple.

Day 12 is done, and my god am i feeling it, couldnt seem to enjoy a single second of it tonight and was just counting down to the end, i suppose thats what utter exhaustion does to u!

looking forward to enjoying it tomorrow... i worked hard even though i couldnt be bothered and i honestly dont think i could of done anymore even if i wanted to!

My dad joined in and even he was flagging!

did propper plank jacks, the jumpy bits!

and did propper press ups on the walk down ones....

woohoo! my weights seemed back to their normal 1kg weight today surprisingly!

xxx

Diet is going well, was noticing food today fir the first time... think it was cos i was so tired... wasnt a bit tempted, but my imaginary food blocking wall seemed to be half down today haha

hoping for a good sleep tonight and a new day to start tomorrow - ASAP!!!

Stayed with my grandad last night, and the room we were staying in was FREEZING!!! ketosis or no ketosis, even lissy was like an ice cube...

at about mid night she woke up and couldnt settle, so ended up sharing the single bed with me...

she went straight as well and i lay there awake all night desperately cuddling her and clinging on incase i fell asleep an she fell out.... must of worried that much i couldnt sleep so lay there til 6am when she woke up!

Had to drive an hour to crewe with my grandad for the dogs appointment with the hair dresser...

then we went to somewhere called Freeport... to some little hidden away shopping centre to kill 3 hours...

got some lovely christmassy bits for my sister in laws and my friends and a gorgeous statue ornamenty thing for my mum, its one of the willow tree ones... a nan and grandaugher is beautiful and she already has a mother and daughter one i got her, so will look lovely!

went back to pick angus up - now im not being funny but £35 later i expected soemthing spectacular.. and i couldnt see a hair was different haha he oked exactly the same but my grandad was thrilled so maybe its me who needs the glasses...

anyway, an hour back to wales, then 40 minutes home later and i was ream crackered!

bath for the child, shredded and then came on here to say hi to you guys!

going to get a bath now - try my best not to drown and then straight to bed!!

loads of love,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

£35 for a doggy hairdo, geez im out of touch, i dont even spend that on mine and i only go once a year, lol

oh i know the stiff as a plank holding a sleeping child on the bed routiene, as they grow the worry lessens, now madam manages to wriggle and push others out of the bed insted, lol

i think your all doing amazing with the shredding, keep up the good work!

Lol Claire I thought I was the only one!!!

She would do more damage to the floor I think... But can't afford the floor board bill ha!!

Tell me about it - my grandad must e loaded Hahah shoulda booked myself in with her starting to look like a border collie as it is!!

Xx

i enjoy the looking like a shaggy dog stage as then when i finally get an acctual hairdo i end up looking so different, lol
i like the double take folks do when ive had my hair done and they dont recognise me, lol

Back