Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Ahhh hunni Thankyou!!

It's so so wonderful to know everyone is behind you every step of the way as I'm absolutely sure you know!!

No1 understands like a fellow CD'er haha

I'm following you chick, trying desperately to do as well as you and smile all the way through it!!

Thanks for your support xxxx

this is soooooooo true xxx

Hi hun, I'm new to the forums but I came across your diary and OMG what an amazing incentive and you have done SO so well!! :D What a true inspiration and how exciting - I bet you can't wait to see your hubby - and for him to see you as well! :D:p

Wow! Well done and thank you for inspiring me today x :) x

Hi hunni,

Thanks for stopping by!

yeah i absolutely cant wait to see the hubbie, hes an angel, really miss him, but were getting there!!

well done for starting Cambridge hun, how u getting on with it?? xxxx

Hi everyone,

Totally knackered today, lissy has been a right bugger all day! Shes so clingy its driving me mad so iv decided to go home tomorrow,

Think having our own space and getting her in to a good routine again will help, or at least i hope so anyway!

She used to be fab, all day happy playing and would go to bed no problem, now its a nigtmare, takes me at least 45 minutes of her screaming and me rocking her trying to get her to sleep, then i have to sneak her into her cot, and sneak out the room, without her waking - if she does, i have to start all over again!

I thought by coming home i would get a break... i thought grandparents took their grand children out for afternoons and had them over night and stuff but apparently not... so im exhausted and angry at my mum adn dad for not doing something they never said they would if that makes sense..

Anyway, i think when i get home i will jsut get on with things like i always used to, get in a good routine, adn just be more pleasant to people all round... sick of petty arguments at home etc so think my mum and dad will be glad to see the back of me for a while too...

Hoping the weather holds out and i can travel back down south, have looked at the weather and it looks ok so far! touch wood!

Iv got 12 days left of the shred which is a wonderful thing to be able to say, so thats another thing, when i go home i will finish before i come back up here so wont be so tired all the time too!

Plus it will break december up loads i reckon, and when i come home it will be christmas and only 4-5 weeks until peter is home!!

Going to have an early night tonight as couldnt go to Zumba as my mums on nights again tonight and my dad doesnt get in from work until half 9!

Havnt been for 2 weeks now, and if i dont go home it will be about 5 weeks... so hope i can get back into it!!

Anyway, thas all from me today!

Will let you know if i go home!

baby crying must dash

xxxxxx

Ooooh It's so close now!!!! The time until xmas will fly by then 5 weeks is hardly anything! Aww I bet you must be so excited :)

Hope you have a good early night if you're knackered. Keep up the good work :D

Thats what im hoping hunni!!

Advent alwasy flies... only problem this year.. no choccie for breakfast every morning hahah

xxx

I thought by coming home i would get a break... i thought grandparents took their grand children out for afternoons and had them over night and stuff but apparently not... so im exhausted and angry at my mum adn dad for not doing something they never said they would if that makes sense..

{{hug}} I remember feeling exactly like that. Poor old you. It'll just be a phase Lissy's going through - and you're right, once she's back in her routine, she'll settle down again.

Hope you get a good night's sleep, hun - sounds like you need it!

hun I take my hat off to you - I love my parents dearly and see them every day but couldn't live with them they would drive me mad lol ! I like my own house/routine etc and the same as you charlie is in a better routine when we are on our own. Even when Sam gets home it will take some adjusting always so strange at first - and Charlie always plays up/stops sleeping etc when Daddy comes home.

Time is flying chick and this month will be gone in a flash and then you'll be very close to seeing your hero.

You really are doing fab, I am so proud of you and just keep in your head all the hard work you are doing and what a life change you are on. Be careful driving today, please let me know when you are there safe. xxx

if your travelling today hun please please please be careful the snows bad in many places

Save journey home hunny x

Thanks Suse!! xxx

{{hug}} I remember feeling exactly like that. Poor old you. It'll just be a phase Lissy's going through - and you're right, once she's back in her routine, she'll settle down again.

Hope you get a good night's sleep, hun - sounds like you need it!

Feel bad for thinking like that, so think by going home adn getting our routine back we will be loads better! thats the hope anyway!!

Did have a good sleep although woke up at 4am and lissy was in bed with me and couldnt for the life of me remember putting her in... she musta been crying adn woke me form a really deep sleep... or its just automatic now that i put her in with me! xx

hun I take my hat off to you - I love my parents dearly and see them every day but couldn't live with them they would drive me mad lol ! I like my own house/routine etc and the same as you charlie is in a better routine when we are on our own. Even when Sam gets home it will take some adjusting always so strange at first - and Charlie always plays up/stops sleeping etc when Daddy comes home.

Time is flying chick and this month will be gone in a flash and then you'll be very close to seeing your hero.

You really are doing fab, I am so proud of you and just keep in your head all the hard work you are doing and what a life change you are on. Be careful driving today, please let me know when you are there safe. xxx

Hi hunni, sorry been quiet today, been mad busy trying to sort everything out!!

Ah i know what you mean, i love coming home, but do feel a bit like we are in the way so think the break will do me good!!

Hope charlie isnt too naughty wen sam comes home! wont last long though...

i wont be getting weighed for 3 weeks ish.. so going to try my absolute best to get a stone off in that time.. so need 2 5's and a 4... will try my best and see how i get on!!

going to leave at 7 when the roads should be quiet and lissy will be asleep so i can concentrate!

xxxxxxxxx

if your travelling today hun please please please be careful the snows bad in many places

Will do chick, im sticking to motorways, and not in any rush so will be taking our time! xxx

Hi everyone,

ITS DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peter is home next month!!! wooooohoooooo!!!!!!

had a busy old day packing and stuff, mum and dad dont want me to go but me dads going to scotland for a few days and me mums on 3 12 hour days now so absolutely pointless me sticking around here...

Leaving at 7 after lissys last bottle and her tea and everything so she will be straight in her pyjaramas and will sleep all way!

Hoping the roads will be quiet because of the weather!

Have got blankets etc in the car just in case lol and if the snow starts getting bad will stop at the closest travel lodge i promise!

Cant wait to go home for a few weeks, have decided to travel back on the 22nd, so 3 weeks from now, then its christmas then almost time for him to come home!!

Have spoke to my neighbour and shes popped in and put my heating on so will be nice and toasty when we get home!

will be lovely to see all my friends and my little house!
dont half miss it... especially our king size bed haha

Anyway, wont be about on here to much as too difficult on my iphone, but will update anything impoirtant!

you will all have a break from the waffle!!!

Wont be getting weighed for a couple of weeks too, so hoping to loose a stone by next weigh in... will miss 3 weigh ins so its deffinately doable!

Hope you all have a wonderful December, and will speak to you soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s will leave a message on here to let you know i got back lol xxxxx

I'm always confused. Have you got a house in both places? And where do you call home? So not sure which way you are travelling?

Take care on your journey and it won't be long before you are back in your routine.

Grandparents are handy at times but think you could have had more support. I know I have taken D away for a few days so my daughter can get on with things.

Irene xx

you be carefull...
i know we have not had any snow since yesterday morning, so its not that snowy. but the roads are icey.. so please take care although being on motorways....

3 weeks till your next weigh in... my gosh, can we survive the suspese!!!
i will def have to be getting on here when im in aus to check up on you!!!

cant believe you have 12 days left of the shred... :) happy days..... your gonna love level 3!!! NOT!! hehehe

I'm always confused. Have you got a house in both places? And where do you call home? So not sure which way you are travelling?

Take care on your journey and it won't be long before you are back in your routine.

Grandparents are handy at times but think you could have had more support. I know I have taken D away for a few days so my daughter can get on with things.

Irene xx

Sorry Irene I confuse myself sometimes!

Me and Peter moved to Windsor into army quarter so that's out house! I'm going back down there tonight!

Since October iv been in Liverpool at my parents house!

Yeah I kind of hoped my mum an dad would be a bit more supportive but they do have very demanding jobs and do 12 hour shifts so feel guilty.. Hey ho!

Will be back soon but will catch up with you on Facebook!

Hope you all have a wonderful family Christmas xxxx

Tiny update!

All fine down here Lissy being an angel bed by 7 up at 7 at the earliest

Eatif all her meals and generally being good as gold apart from causing mischief if that makes sense!!

Heading home on the 18th think we will be well rested...

Main reason for update other than to say hello is.....

I'm now fitting back in my Pre pregnancy dresses!!!!

Tried some on today for a laugh and actually shocked myself silly!!!

There all size 18 still.... But from primark! So not too generous!

Thrilled I will be able to shop in primark etc again soon!

Yipeeeee!!!

No weigh in forb2 weeks

Loads of love to u all

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s day 2 of level 3 shred today and I reckon iv JILLIAN to thank for the dresses!

Xxxxx

congratulations lauren, bet youve got a massive grin on your face now

glad lissy has settled down now your both back in your home enviroment

i think jillians going to be getting alot of thank you cards in the not too distant future, lol

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so so proud of you !!! your gonna be ahead of your target when you get weighed me thinks !!! xx

Re: Afghan weight loss diary! Going home!!!

Ohhhh I live getting into old clothes.. the best bit is.... when you start getting rid of those clothes because they are too big! That is the best feeling!!!

Back