Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Omgosh, I just spent a good few hours reading your diary and like toller-girl those pics when ur OH came home brought a tear to my eye, i felt like i was watching a movie or something lol!! Anyways well bloody done im so jealous as ive only just started. Im gonna keep reading so keep posting :)

xxx

p.s You've gotten me through my first day so thank you.

blooming beautiful pics of your family hun, hope your all having a special time

You`re looking absolutely stunning!!! Your pics are so lovely <3

You should let me know the next time you`re in Camberley with Lissy as I live 5 mins from town :D Maybe we could take our girls somewhere to play (tho Takara is 5, She would LOVE playing with a little one!).

LiSe Xxx

Love the pics what a fab journey u gave had and ty for sharing the pics makes all the difference xxxx

hey hun, thinking of you.... i think its this weekend that your man goes again.. so you are in my thoughts... (could be wrong.... but i think it was 2 weeks you said he was home for...)

hope you have had a nice 2 weeks.... and that you have gotten back into the swing of things as of tuesday like you said you would....
im back (apart from today LOL) but will be getting on with things. :)

hope you are ok... missing you around here, but im sure you will be back soon enough (prob too soon for you as it means that you lovely man has gone.... :()
loves ya

Hi Lauren,

It wonderful to see how well things are going with hubby home. I hope the next weeks you are apart fly by.

MM

Hey my lovelies!

So he's gone again... The RAF brought his flight forward so instead of leaving today he left last night at tea time... Got to love the RAF!

Anyway... It was awful, absolutely 100 times worse than the first time, lissy looks really confused and she definitely knew, this morning she was rung round shouting daaaaaddy looking for him which is breaking my heart, I actually feel like my heart is hurting, didn't realise how awful it would be the second time roud!

Sorry if everyone Expecting a big cheery post today, but I have got it in me, I'm trying to smile but feeling a bit empty to be hOnest!

You cabt describe the loneliness Because it's also filled with sheer terror that you will have to experience that loneliness for the rest of your life!

We had the absolute best 2 weeks, I reckon I cab say they were the best 2 weeks of our lives, watching lissy and Peter fall in love with eachother all over again was just the best, and Alyssia had a wonderful birthday made even more special with daddy being home!

My baby girl is now one... As of yesterday I now have a propper little girl :( she's wonderful!

I didn't go back on my diet Tuesday Peter asked me not to and we had a few meals out etc, I'm glad I stayed off plan because we made even more memories taking lissy out or lunch etc...

The damage - I'm 15st 11 - so 1 stone 4lb on! WOOPS!!!

Hoping most of that cOmes off this week but if it doesn't ... It will come off next week!

I havnt got the energy to beat mysel up about it so instead I'm throwin all my energy into day 1 of cd!

Iv had 1 shake so far and I'm feeling back in control already!

Can't wait to have my wrinkly belly back it's smoothed right back out lol didnt think I'd be willing my lose skin to come back!

Won't be starting jillian until about Wednesday I don't think as just need to get my head back in the game!

Anyone wanting to shred with me is more than welcome I will need a rift hoof up the backside this time!

Thankyou all so so much for your constant support just another 8 weeks to go and were done lol

2nd goodbye is done - looking onward massively for the 2nd hello and hoping you'll all be there with me!

More tonorrow, off to drown my sorrows in another litre of water

Loads of love xxxxxxxx

Hello lovely Lauren your pictures were gorgeous and so pleased your baby girl had such a wonderful birthday with daddy have a fantastic week u have done amazing and an inspiration
Take care lots of love
Sharon xxxxx

Hey Lauren my heart goes out to you! I'm "lucky" to have DH gone during weekdays. The little one still doesn't get it every Monday mornings when he wakes up and finds his dad gone!
Anyway followed your diary from the beg but thought I'd come forward and wish you the best for round 2 of cd.
I'll be glad to join you in your shred challenge... Need a little spur up my backside to start is all
Xxx

Hoping we will be with you? Try keeping us away!

Loved seeing your photos and reading your posts on FB, hoping the time flies my darling, love to you both xXx

Oh hun I just wanna cone down there and give you the biggest hug! Hunny im always here for ya.. and so is everyone else. :) 8 weeks will fly by, and you will be able to get that stone and a bit off.. and you will be fine. And get smaller than when he came..

What date is he due back?

Hugs for you and lissy....

so sorry that he has had to go back huni! Ur post had me welling up, must be awful for you!
But you are doing so well and everyone will be here for you! x x

Hi Lauren,

I'm sorry he's gone again, but -- hopefully -- the 8 weeks will fly by. And, what is good is that Lissy knows that he comes back now (because he did). You'll get that weight off in no time -- and even more.

I do not have the DVD, but I'll see if I can get one and shred with you.

MM

Wow Lauren your story is a real inspiration to us all. So glad your OH had a good leave and don't worry he will be back with you safe and sound before you know it. Hugs to you and the little one and all our Servicemen and Women in Afghan and other theatres xxx

:grouphugg:

Sorry he has gone again chick, stupid raf with their flights!!! :mad:

Sending you massive virtual hugs :hug99: The 8 weeks will fly by, might not seem like it right now but before you know it youll be making the journey to go and pick him up again :)

You sound so in love, its so sweet. Keep smiling chicken xxx

Sending you hugs, can't begin to imagine how sad it must be to make these goodbyes. You are so brave, a real inspiration to all of us. Xxx

hey beauts, sod the weight gain - its only water...you know that and Gillian will kick your arse into the bargain.
Im back after another break (my 40th - shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!) and i havent stood on the scales yet but re-start on Monday. I find it so easy to get back in control but allowed xmas, my week in LA and my birthday week as my forecasted breaks and now I am on plan, with KES to get the rest off by April. I think Im going to try SS+ for two weeks to sort myself out but then again, I have had great results on 810.
My 40th was a dumpsville state due to family feuding (namely my spiteful sister) but thats another story. On the day of my birthday, I was getting an icecream (didnt enjoy it, by the way - food tastes weird!) and my mum said to the girl - its her birthday today and asked the girl to ask how old I looked. When she said 32 well, I almost passed out from glee.
Anyway, im off to update my abysmal diary which is looking lonely and pooey.
Keep being strong, plodding on and updating you diary - we all loves your determination and true life experiences xx
Kirsty x

hey huni - you know I'm here for you and you know that I know EXACTLY how you feel. We have Sam's date for going back (15th March) and will be gone foreign for 4 months again so am dreading it ! I am dreading Charlie missing his daddy as like Lissy and Peter they have totally fallen in love all over again !

Think of the positives, plan your countdown and phone/fb/text me if you need me !!! anytime xxxx love ya xx

Back