Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Hey Beautiful...I'm back lol. I've got loads to catch up on with you so I'll spend the weekend catching up on your thread. I see your lovely Hubby is back with you - the best news ever xx

Hi Lauren,

Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday! I hope it was very happy!

MM

Hope all is well and you are just too busy to post. :)

Shes doing great with lots of running. Will tell her on fb to get back here, that everyones missing her :)

Heres a reply i got from Lauren

Hi babe! My phone screen is smashed looks like a spider web so I havnt been on cos it's hard enough to see what I'm doing on here!! Will u tell everyone I'm fine and miss catching up with them all an I will get a message on there asap!! Still struggling to stick with diet but still cracking on so if it takes a year to loose the last 3 stone then Sod it! Running like mad and shredding so it's just the diet bit that's getting me down!! Anyways thanks for your message chick! How's things?? Xxxx

hey hunni
popping in here to say hello!!!!

miss you

thanks for posting and letting us all know mrs DD! :D

Hello my beautiful friends and hello to those of you I have met yet!!

Well I'm back from the missing list, tail well and truly wedged between my extra chubby legs!!

Just got back from a fantastic fortnight away with my gorgeous husband and angel child - 2 weeks all inclusive may I add...

I had steadily gained weight since Peter got back as laziness and stress took over me and I let ALOT of my hard work slip away!!

I am back clawing it back at a rate of knotts and desperately chasing the Cambridge train looking for my old (very comfortable) seat again!

A few of you may recall the trouble I had with my old CDC, won't dwell on it but after trying to go it alone on exante Abd failing miserably I met with a new CDC today who is WONDERFUL and is going to get ne to goal!!!!! (finally)

SO.... Day 1 has been easy so far! Although the scales did make me suicidal!

I am bak up to 17 stone so 5 stone to lose again but hey ho I'm back to finish this!

Went for a run last night, the first since before holiday and I felt every pound I put on!

Only did a 2 mile run and really struggled! Was running 4 miles a day 3 weeks ago so the hard work starts now!

Going to military fitness tonight with my lovely friend so if I survive it I will tell u how it went tomorrow!

I'm back, iv missed you all, And I'm sorry for doing a runner!

Love as always xxxxxx

Yay welcome back!! glad you had a fab holiday!!

Back on the wagon!! Incidentally, I'm now on an entirely different train, the slimming world one, but they're heading to the same destination. Yours is the direct service whilst mine is the local one, which stops off at every station. I don't intend to get off though, just sit it out til the end!! Will keep checking in on you of you don't mind?!

:)

Second try at CD!

Hi

I am totally new to the forum. Had a go at CD last year lasted a week! Managed to loose about 20 lb on my own but have since put it back on.

Just started again today need to loose about 4 1/2 stone can hardly believe I have let it happen!

I felt poo last time I am ok today just a bit of headache. I have put about a stone a year and gone from a size 8/10 to 16 My fella has lost about 3 stone in past year so that is an encouragement. (Not on CD)

Been to docs today and my BP is far too high that of a 50 yr old and im 24 :cry:

Desperate not to give in this time got the porridges and shakes as I hated the soups before but I prefer savory food so not keen on the sweet stuff.

Off on hol at the end of June the CDC has estimated a 2 stone loss by then I really can't tell last time I lost 11 lb in a week.

Any advice would be great - the weekends are the problem for me socializing always revolved around eating out and drinking etc but I keep telling my self its only temporary!

Many thanks

Hey beautiful! I too am on the Slimming world train and headed to the same destination... and I have put back on what I lost on cd.. Boooo.

I'm having a career change too... I'm training to become a pt and Slimming world consultant.... so i can give you fitness tips when I'm all smart.. lol

Hello LL! Was thinking about how you're getting on a few days ago!

I have had a bit of a detour myself (a fainting episode, followed by 2 weeks on SW) but I've been on CD 100% for almost 12 days. And have 9 more days to go until my planned break for my birthday.

Good luck getting back into ketosis. Can't wait for you to be leading us from the front again!

Hope your holiday was AMAZING!

Back