After a girls night out !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pandora, 29 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    Girls Night Out
    The other night I was invited out with the girls. I told my husband I would be home by midnight. "I promise" were my last words

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way to easy. Around 3 AM and a bit loaded, we piled into cabs and all headed home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Realizing my husband would probably wake up, I quickly cuckooed another 9 times. (I was so proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution - even smashed I knew 3 + 9 made 12 o'clock!)

In the morning my husband asked me what time I got home and I told him midnight. He didn' t raise an eyebrow or say anything and continued to read the paper.
    Whew, I got away with that one!

Then he said "I think we might need a new cuckoo clock"

When I asked him why he said: Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said "oh ****" cuckooed 4 more times, hiccupped, cuckooed 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, then tripped over the coffee table, and farted
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    That was well funny!!!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

What a clever husband you've got

Irene xx
  5. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    sorry, should have said, not me, this was an e-mail i had from my dad !
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.