• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

After being 100% on SS for a whole week, I cheated, I feel like dying

Im sorry to hear that.. dont beat yourself up over it though!
Just drink some water and forget it.. and keep going.. it might be hard again for a day or 2 but.. you did it before you can do it again... dont make the mistake ive done before and turn one miss hap into 2 days, 3days, a week!
Cause that is harder to get back on track..
Im sure you will be fine :)

I have been trying to get to sleep for hours now but i was starving so i had to get up and have an extra pack, i feel guilty but best not to dwell on it. As the others have said, dont beat yourself up about it, drink plenty water, tomorrow is another day x

How could I do this to myself, I am livid right now, I wish I could punch myself in the face, Have you gotten over this before, please tell me what to do:wave_cry:
No1 is going to go through the whole programme without cheating at least once..

Put this down as your once.. and put it behiind u xx

I find that if I've got an overwhelming urge to cheat, its better to actually do it! but only slightly, one chip, a small piece of cheese or whatever it is your craving. But take just a tiny bit and chew slowly, it takes away the craving to have a really good binge! x