• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

After first weigh-in

kazza55

S: 16st0lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Congratulations to you both. Isnt it just the best feeling of the week!! I had my first weigh in on Monday and it really does make all of the suffering worthwhile. Stick at it, i dont post much but just reading about some of the great people on here is such an inspiration.

That's fab...well done you two!

harji

well done to the both of you.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done to both of you fantastic losses... you should add these to the wednesday club thread xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
That is awesome! Well done to both of you!!!

Wow that's close to a stone and a half between you in one week!!!!

Good luck for next week.

x

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done both of you great start

Shazpaz

WOW guys...thats a fab loss for both of you. Yep..your ticker has gone down.....roll on next week.

Well done.xx

philip

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi well done to you both, its really tough going on the first week... keep it up

Cathy, great news for you and the for the Wednesday WI club, an amazing first week - I have added you in but not your friend as I was unsure whether she was a member on the site (didn't want to cheat!!!) Let me know if she pops on here and I'll add her to the stats :D

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks so much everyone. Hey Hourglass, me&San get weighed on Fridays, but I only logged it today coz I had to go away immediately after weighing. But it's fine, I'll stay on the Wed club, thanks for including me! xx