• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

After reading someone else's thread...

always lurkin around!
well done on your loss :) xx

Silver Member
It was me who put it on the thread.... I do it at work. It's fab isn't it..... You prob won't put the inches back on, esp cos you're doing CD.....

Glad you enjoyed it. x
You get wrapped up in bandages (very flattering lol) that have been soaked in a clay type thing and they draw out your toxins. It was very relaxing and I can feel the difference this morning - my work trousers are looser than they were yesterday :D. You are advised to drink water to help maintain the results - something else to help me drink what I'm supposed to :D
Cost seems to vary depending where you live. Cheapest I've found in London is £60, and in North Wales, £45. Booked one for the first of November - can't wait now!
Mine was £45 or £120 for a course of 3. I just wanted one but she told me that if I wanted 3 she would charge me £45 for the next one, then £25 for the 3rd, so a course without having to commit and pay there and then :D
It lasts for 30 days and if it doesn't, and you haven't gained any weight, you get another one free on the 30th day!!

And yes, If you're doing a course it has cumulative effect. They're best done around 10 days apart. Am I allowed to post the link to the website? If not, if you google it and go to the official website it has lots of info on there. You can get a home kit too :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5:2 Fasting 3
Book Club 3
Atkins Diet 3
Book Club 1
Slimming World Off Topic 5