After reading someone else's thread...

yappy

and losing over a stone, tonight I treated myslef to a universal contour (body) wrap :D A grand total of 11 inches are now gone, including 2 from my bum :eek:. Not a permanent solution but a little pick me up to help me look better on my hols :D

well done on your loss :) xx

It was me who put it on the thread.... I do it at work. It's fab isn't it..... You prob won't put the inches back on, esp cos you're doing CD.....

Glad you enjoyed it. x

Oooh, what are these?

I like the idea of losing 11 inches :D

x

You get wrapped up in bandages (very flattering lol) that have been soaked in a clay type thing and they draw out your toxins. It was very relaxing and I can feel the difference this morning - my work trousers are looser than they were yesterday :D. You are advised to drink water to help maintain the results - something else to help me drink what I'm supposed to :D

I think you can buy these wraps , no , not the eating wraps lol , but you can do them yourself , have a look into it , hey get your OH to help you , lol

Cost seems to vary depending where you live. Cheapest I've found in London is £60, and in North Wales, £45. Booked one for the first of November - can't wait now!

Mine was £45 or £120 for a course of 3. I just wanted one but she told me that if I wanted 3 she would charge me £45 for the next one, then £25 for the 3rd, so a course without having to commit and pay there and then :D

How long did she say it lasts for? And do you know, if you get three sessions does it have a culmulative effect -- i.e. more inches off each time?

It lasts for 30 days and if it doesn't, and you haven't gained any weight, you get another one free on the 30th day!!

And yes, If you're doing a course it has cumulative effect. They're best done around 10 days apart. Am I allowed to post the link to the website? If not, if you google it and go to the official website it has lots of info on there. You can get a home kit too :D

I fancy one but think I wouldn't be comfortable with it just yet, maybe I could treat myself when I have lost a bit more weight! x

Back