After the Easter Challenge

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Shall we do another? I was thinking an August BH Monday challenge when the weather is going to be so lovely we will all want to BBQ in our shorts (I have ordered the weather especially!) Running the challenge has kept me really focussed so if anyone is up for it I will do another starting Easter Monday.....

Oh yes I love challenges they keep me focused! That's if I'm still loosing by then lol x

think i can only think of the one challenge but i am sure once we have completed the Easter challenge i will be up for another challenge to keepme focused. thanks Lexie

I'd like 1.. I will be a late joiner as don't get back from Vietnam but definitely up for another challenge .. Although the doc that saw me last time. Axe it perfectly clear he didn't agree with xen so hope when I go at the end of April I see someone else :)

Yeah definitely up another one after Easter one finished.
Will only be doing it until the Friday instead of Monday cos it's my 40th birthday :( !!! I'm aiming for 'fit & forty' instead of 'fat & forty' !!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

20 weeks. A nice even round number,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll start collecting your aims from the week before then ladies. Excited already to see where we'll be by the end of it!

I'll definitely join nearer the time, will have a think about what's achievable. Thanks for organising.

alongwaytogo said:
I'll definitely join nearer the time, will have a think about what's achievable. Thanks for organising.

Oh I won't start the thread til the week before honey. And my pleasure I've loved organising the Easter one (I clearly have no life lol) xx

Count me in! Although I may be aiming for Aug 14th rather than Aug Bank Hol as thats my Birthday, and I'd like to be a certain amount by then. Will have a think about what I want to lose and what is realistic but also not too easy! :)

we are all going to have a slimmer summer :D. I will also be setting a mini target for 27th July. I am going to a festival and camping for the first time.. I need to pack light hehe x

3rd August will be my target, off on my hols to France then. Hope it will be more successful than the Easter challenge at which I am currently failing dismally.....

KB x

Im failing as well but not through lack of trying :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah dw I'm the same Kat trying but failing!

But let's take a positive note lets see how close we can get!! X

Back