after you eat certain food/meal do you

jacqui35

Silver Member
MUNCH on rubbish

Omg had a meal today that i love and ive noticed a pattern :sigh:

Its Chicken and bacon cooked in garlic then added to dish with pasta sweetcorn and mayo mmmmmmm gawjus, but after i eat it im wanting chocolate, crisps etc etc and i dont no if its the flavouring in my mouth but then tonight i pigged out :mad: so damn annoyed. :break_diet:

So now i have gotta be good till thursday and forget today (even though scales show 4lb gain :cry:) and have roughly 5 syns till then and eat chicken tuna cod and all super food till then and hopefully i get a sts.

DEFO not eating that again :eek:

If i eat too much fruit like berries i have an insulin surge and get hungry, eat bigger portions and then put on weight or STS xx

i find that when i eat outside my mealtime slots it is an excuse to eat whatever the hell i feel. I've done the experiment several times now

For me, it's raw onion (especially red onion). I love onion but whenever I have it raw I feel like I tend to crave more sweet things, possibly due to the taste it leaves in your mouth, so I try to make sure my onion is cooked at all times.

i ifnd salty food makes me want to drink, its only light meals like salad that make me want more of something (thats why I do mainly green)

Back