Afternoon Tea - syn estimates please

busywoman

So I've just had a wonderful tea with a friend at The Goring hotel (Kate Middleton's choice of pre-wedding hotel, don't you know!!) My SW consultant said to allow 65 syns but I think that may be too much? (I tried to be 'good'!) What do you think:-
4 finger sandwiches; 1 coronation chicken (granary bread, no butter) 1 smoked salmon (granary + butter), 1 egg mayo (White bread, no butter), 1 guinea fowl/tomato (white, no butter). Think each sandwich was 1/3 of a slice each.
1 x plain scone (mini ones, about 1/2 size of normal shop one i think?) with strawberry jam & clotted cream. 1 tsp of jam spread between 2 halves of scone + 1 tsp of clotted cream per half (not level, but not heaped - just normal 'scoop'?!)
1 x miniature white choc cheesecake - biscuit base with mousse topping. About the size of a babybel!!
1 x shotglass of creme brûlée with chopped rhubard compote
1/2 dark choc 'brownie' - choc sponge with milk choc mousse. About 2cm square size (basically a forkful!)
Shotglass of strawberry trifle (sponge, strawberries, jelly, custard & cream)
I really restrained myself. Could of eaten another fruit scone & 3 more petit desserts!!!
I know I don't lose weight if I have too few syns over the week so don't want to over allow! My weigh in isn't until Thursday.
Is 65 about right or excessive?
(p.s. I am having green day & have had spag. hoops & slice bread (HEB), melon, mango & pineapple as well today). Using milk from allowance for tea today!!
Any suggestions welcomed :)

I agree that it's probably a good guess. I think that's pretty reasonable for such a fantastic experience - hope you enjoyed it!

Back