Age Minimum

Newme09

Hey everyone, I wanted to know the minimum age that one has to be to be able to go on lipotrim. I wanted to start lipotrim this week but I'm 17 years old, turning 18 in July, so I don't know if they will allow me to go on it.

I could be wrong but I think Mellum was 17 when she started. I'd advise you to phone your pharmacy and ask them :)

Send an email via the LT website or give them a call hun.....x

Thanks ladies, I guess I should have done that first lol. Also do you know how much it is for the first week, because I read somewhere that you pay £40, this including the DVD and some other accessories.

Yasmine is on lipotrim and she's 17 aswell, so perhaps the age restriction is 16, or maybe it's down to the pharmacists decision, either way you probably better just contacting lipotrim for their official word on it. :)

Most people I know pay £36 per week. You don't need to get the DVD, simply watch it online at Welcome to the Lipotrim Website You will probably need a shaker if you're out and about a lot and also perhaps some Fibreclear :)

Yeah I paid £36 for the 1st week. Got a shaker thing for about £4. See how it goes and then if ur constipated then consider fibreclear. I personally didnt have problems on that side of things x Ive not heard about the admin charge for £10. thats new to me!

Yeah I paid £36 for the 1st week. Got a shaker thing for about £4. See how it goes and then if ur constipated then consider fibreclear. I personally didnt have problems on that side of things x Ive not heard about the admin charge for £10. thats new to me!

I didnt know anything about it either, didnt read it on the lipotrim site or anywhere else. It was as I wasy paying at the end, she said.......You do know there is a £10 charge for administration, dont you?" Just thought to myself, well I do now.:8855:
Admin charge........took her about 4 minutes to upload it on to a laptop:eek: I did all the hard work by filling in the form :8855:

Thank you ladies for your replies, phew that gives me some hope! Rainbow, I actually tried to watch it online but my laptop is just a total disappointment, it refuses to play wma video files.

Saddia, is the shaker compolsory? So is everyone paying £30 a week or are other people paying more. I'm asking because I'm only a young one lol, I don't have as much money in the bank. :sigh:

Hi,

I'm pretty sure Yasmine is still at school so I'm guessing the age limit is 16.

I pay £36 a week - no admin charge - plus about £5 for a tub of Fibreclear.

Some chemists charge a deposit for the DVD - so you bring it back!!! - but I had heard all about the diet from friends so didn't bother watching it till about 6 months in when I watched it online!!! In hindsight, I should have watched it earlier!!! Lol!!!

Good luck.

x

Well, unfortunately people like us are willing to pay it. Not knocking the diet at all, just sometimes wish it wasn't all about the $$$

As for the admin charge, kered I've been thinking and perhaps you should let LT HQ know about this. I've never heard of a pharmacy charging for admin before. Lets face it, it's one stupid form!! They're taking their customers for a ride and it's not on.

No its not. but I wouldnt know how else 2 mix the shakes. I have heard though u can get cheaper 1s at supermarkets. Worth a tryx

A shaker is useful is you have to mix the shakes while out. I use a blender at home as it makes the shakes even creamier and yummier!!!!

Try asking your GP if you can do the diet through the surgery, it is usually cheaper that way.

x

Well, unfortunately people like us are willing to pay it. Not knocking the diet at all, just sometimes wish it wasn't all about the $$$

As for the admin charge, kered I've been thinking and perhaps you should let LT HQ know about this. I've never heard of a pharmacy charging for admin before. Lets face it, it's one stupid form!! They're taking their customers for a ride and it's not on.

One of the girls in work goes to the same Pharmacy, I will ask her next week when I see her if she paid the admin charge too.

When I started I used my smoothie maker. I just bought the shaker so I could take it to work and then decided it was easier to use it than clean the smoothie maker three times a day :) You can use electric hand whisks, just plain ol' balloon whisks or blenders. Some work better than others.

I totally agree with u Rainbowbrite. Its just a stupid way of making money. Already £36 is alot to be paying. It should be alot cheaper.

Oh okay, well I have a smootie maker, I'll have to make do with that and see if I should buy a shaker. I know £36 a week is a lot, I wouldn't mind if it was £20 but then again it's considerably okay because it is a great program.

Back