Age V weight loss - any change?

minxie

One day at a time!
Just wondered whether weight loss was consistent on CD regardless of your age. I've noticed that it takes much longer for me to lose anything now (I'm 47, but feel 27!) whereas in my 20's it would just drop off.

Has anyone any ideas? What ages are we all and how are we doing? (being a bit cheeky and nosy here, LOL):)

Your metabolism does slow down with age, but I'm not sure if this makes a difference on CD.

I'm 18 and my losses are average x

I'm 30 (eugh I strongly dislike that number ) I had a good first week but not sure how the rest of it will go as I'm only on my second week xx

I'm 46 and not noticed any slowing down of weight loss on CD. In fact until the last couple of weeks my loses have been just above the average. The slow down recently was my own fault not CD's.
On other diets it's a lot harder to lose the lbs.

Im 26 ... on restart atm but when i did cd before I was having 3-4 lb losses a week if that helps

I found it slowed down alot on other diets but not on cd.

Im 33 and have average losses i think?

I know someone who was in their late 50's doing this and lost V quick!

This is the fastest I have ever lost weight and I am 35 (although this week was baaaaaaaaaaaaaad)

I am 41 and would agree with Zoe. I used to be able to lose loads quickly when I was in my 20's but would now lose at such a slow pace if I did Weight Watchers or Slimming World. But I think that my losses have been good so far on CD.
29 pounds in 7 weeks.
I hated turning 30 misspinkcat , I danced on the table at a nightclub on my 30th birthday to prove I was still groovy, luckily I didn't fall off and suffer a fracture!

Lol I would of fallen off I'm so clumsy :)
I was devistated at turning 30 almost 31 and somehow that doesn't feel so bad xx

Back