Aggghhhhh Iv got tghe MUNCHIIIIEEEEESSS!!!

It tastes like gravy very beefy gravy lol

Its technically a Beef extract - I hate marmite too lol

Next time you buy fresh pineapple, cut some into thickish fingers and freeze - great as a sucky sweet snack when still frozen, and if you can't stop at one what does it matter? (Except your teeth might not thank you and you'll get brain-ache! :))

Last time I mentioned this I got laughed at, but I don't care, it works for me so I will mention it again.

When I get the munchies, I eat Little Gem lettuces. They are crunchy and tasty and zero syns.

OK - laugh away!!!!

I sometimes like a roll up - a romaine lettuce leaf or two layered with a bit of wafer thin ham.....

Last edited:
AnnaFaraday said:
Last time I mentioned this I got laughed at, but I don't care, it works for me so I will mention it again.

When I get the munchies, I eat Little Gem lettuces. They are crunchy and tasty and zero syns.

OK - laugh away!!!!

I didn't get why you were laughed at the first time tbh!! Lettuce can have quite a sweet taste so could defo be used to get rid of the sweetness craving!

my partner just had celery with beetroot and turkey stuffed in it and extra light mayo over it. Hes not a big salad fan but hes enjoyed it and took his hunger pangs away :D

I've never tried that, but I understand... no different than me munching on uncooked mange tout! x

Ive never had it cooked, I didnt know you were supposed to :eek: I have it every day for lunch with baby sweetcorn and snap peas and all sort of mini veggies :)

Next time you buy fresh pineapple, cut some into thickish fingers and freeze - great as a sucky sweet snack when still frozen, and if you can't stop at one what does it matter? (Except your teeth might not thank you and you'll get brain-ache! :))

Yum yum, that sounds nice! I usually do frozen grapes and frozen blueberries but my last lot died from freezer burn. Must get some more :)

Back