AGGGRRR Biscuits!!!

Rach2479

I Will be strong i will be strong.

I'm having to be very good at work today. There are 3 big meetings going on and biscuits everywhere!! I have to get up every 30 mins to replensih them and it is getting very hard now.

I'm just having a sugar free werthers and a diet coke to help me through!! Not great but better than biscuits!

Only 1 hour and i'm free!!!

keep it up ............ they are not worth it !! any way they are all crawling with maggots ............ well at least they are protein !! xx

Oh have to tell you a story. OH got a bar of nut chocolate out the other night and dared to sit by me on the sofa stuffing his face. I tried desperately to ignore him until he was on the last bite when I noticed a movement on the wrapper. You guessed it. Full of maggots as it was 6 months out of date. He took the 'it doesn't matter, just some extra protein' line but was gone an awfully long time in the bathroom!!!

Oh Ransch, he so deserved that, pigging out in front of you like that!

Rach2479, I hope that today is an easier day at work. Stay strong! Can you pack a small bag of peanuts or something protein-based (maybe some homemade cheese crisps or?) to nibble on while your co-workers have their biscuits?

Oh have to tell you a story. OH got a bar of nut chocolate out the other night and dared to sit by me on the sofa stuffing his face. I tried desperately to ignore him until he was on the last bite when I noticed a movement on the wrapper. You guessed it. Full of maggots as it was 6 months out of date. He took the 'it doesn't matter, just some extra protein' line but was gone an awfully long time in the bathroom!!!

That has just given me the boak! And also put me off bars of chocolate, which is a definite plus!

i love biscuits :D
speaking of which Viscount are only 9g carbs and kit kats 13.2 ;)

Oooh, I've never bothered to check the carb content on biscuits before.... I'm intrigued now!

my fav jam ones with the cream are 14 :D

I LOVE tunnocks tea cakes, but I think they're about 14/15g each! :(

yes :( i love em too plus we really shouldnt be eating biscuits but more fruit and veg and nuts LOL

Love this thread on an Atkins board easy seen Jim's not here ;)
And to think I was getting a row for a small slice of wholemeal bread :D

While jim's away, the mice will play? :D

When's Jim back? Theres a pack of Vieneese chocolate biscuits in the kitchen drawer... lol!

He'll be so disappointed in us! :p

I have to say, I've not eaten a biscuit at all this week! Trying to be super good for WI tomorrow.

never mind Jim .............. line up to get the backs of your legs spannked !!!!xx

Back