Aggravation -> Major cheating >.<

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
So theres been a lot of family rows today and thats lead me to cheating really badly for the past two hours. From 9am to 7pm I was completely 100% and then fights started and I had:

left over roast potatoes, small. About 5.
Small cuttings of Butter nut squash
A marshmallow penis
and a peanut butter fold over sandwich.

I feel so awful that week 5 now after STS last week really put a downer on my mood already and I couldn't be dealing with the fights. I suppose a dinner shake is out of the question but god I feel so horrible..

So sorry for you hun, I can only imagine how I would feel in your position :(
Try not to worry about it too much or that will cause you even more stress.
Tomorrow is a brand new day and a fresh start believe in yourself. You have done brilliantly to get to week 5 and you can do it again and beyond xx

im sorry, i couldnt help but laugh at the marshmellow penis. hahahaha tickled me loads.

cough cough - seriously tho, sorry to hear of family arguments, i hope your ok??

just put it behind u and carry on hun. xxx

im sorry, i couldnt help but laugh at the marshmellow penis. hahahaha tickled me loads.

cough cough - seriously tho, sorry to hear of family arguments, i hope your ok??

just put it behind u and carry on hun. xxx

Perfectly reasonable explanation for the marshmallow penis... It's my sisters 17th birthday and because she's a veggie she can't have them, so they were just left laying around.
I'm alright now I've had a bit of time to calm down. Just feeling frustrated that I couldn't of held out that little bit longer until I reached this point.

The least you can take away from this is 1. It's not worth it 2. You eat when you're upset. If you learn from your mistakes then you can just write it off as part of the process. Next time grab some water and walk - detach yourself from the situation and instead think of all the reasons you are doing this and how far you've already come.
It's really not worth it though, eating. Just start again fresh today and try not to do it again. You'll be ok xxxx sorry you had drama though but I guess part of this program is having to deal with everyday life at the same time xxx
Tee hee stay away from penis shaped sweeties too!!

Hoping you are having a better time of it xx

Back