Aggrivated..

Miss Bean

:confused: Hello all.
Im getting impatient now i've been on LT for 4 weeks now. Im going in to my 5th week and although my clothes are getting loose i still havent gone down a dress size yet it seems to be taking ages. I can get into some trousers that are smaller but alot of them are too small. Its really tough going to keep focused on the goal when you dont see a difference in what you can wear....

Well anyway i'll stop moaning now. Hope everyone is all well and good. xxxxx

when i did WW i didnt notice id dropped a dress size untill id lost nearly 2 stone! its soooo frustrating isnt it?
Im sure you'll drop that dress size soon tho xx

honey... hugs, it takes time.. people lose from different parts of the first.. I was the same.. took ages .. give it time.. u've lost a great amount so far and thats whats important.. ok? xx

hun your losing loads! you will meet your goals soon

I was the same, I lost 2 stone on slimfast recently and didnt loose a clothes size either altough defo looser, they say the bigger your clothes size they more you have to loose to drop one, Im a 20 so thats my excuse lol your doing so well though!

Thankyou everyone i feel a little better about it i suppose at least im not bursting out the ones i have anymore which is good lol. Gosh if its two stone for a dress size it means i have to loose another 4 instead of 2 stone 6lbs !!! Oh dear i think i shall be on it longer than i thought..i wanted salad in the summer :( xxxx

Thankyou everyone i feel a little better about it i suppose at least im not bursting out the ones i have anymore which is good lol. Gosh if its two stone for a dress size it means i have to loose another 4 instead of 2 stone 6lbs !!! Oh dear i think i shall be on it longer than i thought..i wanted salad in the summer :( xxxx

smiles.. ur doing great.. no other diet can do this.. who cares how long ur on just once u get there.. keep it up xx

dont worry as mentioned its all lost differently you might find it takes longer to drop the first dress size than the next

stick with it and good luck

Hey sexy lady!!

i was THE EXACT SAME!!! Last week i was so close to raidin the fridge, i noticed no difference at all... and id lost 2 stone...

this week iv lost like 2 st 6lbs, an bugger me i feel like a size 0

iv shrunk!!! im in a complete size down, and EVERYONE is noticing!!!

i really believe the 3rd stone is when u start shrinkin when u have a teeny bit more to loose than other people..

so keep goin babe ur doing amazing, and just look at me... i was so disheartened last week syain the exact things u r... an now im on to of the world an in tiny clothes i havnt been this size for 4 years

loads of love xxxxxxx

Keep going chick!!

It will probably happen before you even realise!!

What is wierd about dree sizes is that i bought a new dress in town.. was delighted as it was a 16 (was a 20).. then 2 days later I was in another shop and tried on a dress i had picked up.. it fitted perfectly, on the hanger it said 16, on the tag it was a twelve!! Whats that about....... ?? I have noticed that i have dropped a dress size when i hit the 20lbs mark, but according to theother dress i have dropped 4 dress sizes hehee... not likely but was over the moon for a few hours anyway!!!!!

I did this diet last year losing 56lb, and I've got to say I thought I'd lose a dress size for each stone lost, but I was wrong, I seemed to stay a size 14/16 for ages, then all of a sudden towards the end I lost 2 dress sizes in a couple of weeks. It's all down to the individual and body shape, don't despair, you're doing fab, well done xx

Back