Agnus Castus

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shamrock, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I mentioned yesterday in a post about taking Agnus Castus herbal remedy for PMT and if it would have an effect on my slow weight loss.I e-mailed Lipotrim and they advised to stop taking it because it will have taken me out of Ketosis.Just to make you aware if anyone is on herbal remedies,it will be affecting your weight loss x:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just had another e-mail stating that my pharmacy should have advised not to take any vitamins or supplements during LT.

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

:eek: thanks for that ! have you tested for ketosis while taking Agnus Castus ? Wonder what it is in it that has that effect ???:confused:

Debz x

5. Shamrock

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Debz,
    I havent tested,I dont know what causes it,I mentioned that the capsule shell itself had gelatine in it.They said that I shouldnt be taking any vitamins or supplements so how it affects ketosis,I have no idea.Ive stopped taking it anyway so will see next week if it makes a difference.

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

ohhh....the one I take doesn't have a capsule shell....no gelatin etc.

interesting to see if stopping it speeds up your losses :)

thanks for letting us know

Debz xx

7. Shamrock

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Youre more than welcome,dont want anyone else going through all of this and supplements keeping them out of ketosis because they didnt know x

8. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my pharmacy never told me nothing they never told me that i couldnt take any mouthwash i asked them about listerine strips and they said no which lipotrim said yes.and they never told me about vitamins or anything so you werent the only one who wasnt informed properly hun xxxx

9. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey, girls from NI what Chemist are you going to?

Can I ask how you email LT and if I can have the email address, was looking to email about the rash that I have, thanks !

10. Shamrock

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Laura,
    I go to The Erne Pharmacy,Enniskillen.The address is on the LT website,Ive tried putting on this thread with no success,sorry.The address is the Irish one for us in N.I.They are very helpful,they e-mailed me several times and said if I continued to have poor weight loss,they would ring me next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.