Agnus Castus

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
I mentioned yesterday in a post about taking Agnus Castus herbal remedy for PMT and if it would have an effect on my slow weight loss.I e-mailed Lipotrim and they advised to stop taking it because it will have taken me out of Ketosis.Just to make you aware if anyone is on herbal remedies,it will be affecting your weight loss x:sigh:

Just had another e-mail stating that my pharmacy should have advised not to take any vitamins or supplements during LT.

I mentioned yesterday in a post about taking Agnus Castus herbal remedy for PMT and if it would have an effect on my slow weight loss.I e-mailed Lipotrim and they advised to stop taking it because it will have taken me out of Ketosis.Just to make you aware if anyone is on herbal remedies,it will be affecting your weight loss x:sigh:

:eek: thanks for that ! have you tested for ketosis while taking Agnus Castus ? Wonder what it is in it that has that effect ???:confused:

Debz x

Hi Debz,
I havent tested,I dont know what causes it,I mentioned that the capsule shell itself had gelatine in it.They said that I shouldnt be taking any vitamins or supplements so how it affects ketosis,I have no idea.Ive stopped taking it anyway so will see next week if it makes a difference.

Hi Debz,
I havent tested,I dont know what causes it,I mentioned that the capsule shell itself had gelatine in it.They said that I shouldnt be taking any vitamins or supplements so how it affects ketosis,I have no idea.Ive stopped taking it anyway so will see next week if it makes a difference.

ohhh....the one I take doesn't have a capsule shell....no gelatin etc.

interesting to see if stopping it speeds up your losses :)

thanks for letting us know

Debz xx

Youre more than welcome,dont want anyone else going through all of this and supplements keeping them out of ketosis because they didnt know x

Just had another e-mail stating that my pharmacy should have advised not to take any vitamins or supplements during LT.
my pharmacy never told me nothing they never told me that i couldnt take any mouthwash i asked them about listerine strips and they said no which lipotrim said yes.and they never told me about vitamins or anything so you werent the only one who wasnt informed properly hun xxxx

Hey, girls from NI what Chemist are you going to?

Can I ask how you email LT and if I can have the email address, was looking to email about the rash that I have, thanks !

Hi Laura,
I go to The Erne Pharmacy,Enniskillen.The address is on the LT website,Ive tried putting on this thread with no success,sorry.The address is the Irish one for us in N.I.They are very helpful,they e-mailed me several times and said if I continued to have poor weight loss,they would ring me next week.

Back