Ahem... Has your "appetite" increased?

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
I don't mean your appetite for food...

Since being on Exante I have had a terrible one track mind. Don't know if it's because i feel more attractive now I've lost weight but it seems to be all i can think about!

Has anyone else noticed an increase in Mojo?

No, I haven't.

Nor me... :rolleyes:

my appetite has decreased dramatically, im struggling to gt the third shake in everyday cos i feel so full! maybe you aint drinking enough water( this helps stop the hungre pangs) but to be completely honest i cant say i have actually felt REALLY hungry during this diet and when ive fancied eating something ive took a step bk and thought" am i hungry? nope its scicological( dunno if i spelt this right lol)
laura x

my appetite has decreased dramatically, im struggling to gt the third shake in everyday cos i feel so full! maybe you aint drinking enough water( this helps stop the hungre pangs) but to be completely honest i cant say i have actually felt REALLY hungry during this diet and when ive fancied eating something ive took a step bk and thought" am i hungry? nope its scicological( dunno if i spelt this right lol)
laura x

I meant sexual appetite :giggle:

I thought you meant food as well, silly me :doh:

Can't say I've noticed myself getting aroused when drinking a shake or eating a bar though...:p

pmsl!!!:Dhow daft do i feel!!! WELL N TRUELY AGREE!!
IVE bin the same- weird innit- i thort it was just me!!

i put it down to ---- before id av much rather ate a big bar of galaxy! now i cant- xxx seems much more appealing looooooooooooollll ( EXCUSE ME PPL) LOL

:eek:

Whats sex? Doe's it come in different flavours?

Is sex another VLCD??

Are the losses with sex better than Exante and the other VLCD's or on par?

lol..... i wish it did come in diff flavours that were vlcd free that wud be awsome!!! pmsl

Is there a limit on the amount you can eat/have? ;)

I think I might have to try some of this 'sex', see if I like it and then try and introduce it to my diet.

But what am I going to do if I don't like it? :eek:

Back