ahh HELP!! Birthday in the office = CAKE ALERT!!

kellythepeg

Silver Member
I arrived at work this morning to find the office kitchen full to the brim of delicious looking cakes.

I love birthdays, I really do. And I love other peoples birthdays. But cakes..really..!? And so MANY!?

CAKE.
FREE.

FREE CAKE.

LOTS OF FREE CAKE.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been doing so well.

Love

Me xx

:)

So glad I'm not there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh awful - I had someone's birthday goodies on my desk all day yesterday and I literally felt like they were calling my name the entire day! Ended up eating much more than I had planned to :(

Today when I went to the hospital to see my sister there was a retirement party for two of the Occupational Therapists who are leaving. You should have seen the spread that was laid on! Cake, pie, cupcakes, sandwiches, sausage rolls, crackers, four types of cheese. There were also a few other chocolatey things there that I couldn't even name.

Oh well, I didn't have anything. Even though it was being pushed on me. Feck it, I wasn't in the mood to be eating cakes.

LOL Just say no. I had a birthday last week and I told my family not to buy me a cake. "Can we buy a cake for us then" lol typical. I was good though had no cake.

Back