Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa26, 19 September 2006 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

I hate it!!

before i started cd i was always irregular! sometimes not having them for 3 months at a time, well since i started cd 4 weeks ago i have just started my second one and it is so so heavy i have had to change clothes!!!

my cravings are really bad too!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Bless you!

I havent yet had the joy of dieiting at that TOTM... It's something I'm not looking forward to!

Hope it gets better
  4. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh dear hugs for you xxx

CD has actually sorted my periods out I used to have the most awful stomach cramps sometime they were so bad I thought about calling the doc out or going to A&E. And belive me im no drama queen!
    Since I started last tue I had my totm starting sunday and I was pain free! How wonderful!
  5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

LighterLife then CD
    When I started ssing my periods went from a regular 4 week cycle with massive cravings and cramps to every 3 weeks with no symptoms not even mood swings. :eek:

Then I went back on the pill and the mood swings are back but I'm back to every 4 weeks and no other symptoms.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.