ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!hhelp

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
aw i jus cant stick to plan this week :( im eatin sw food but also eatin loadsa other crap to:( not good week :( was at gym 2nte and goin wed to, hope thatl make bit of difference on scales :break_diet:

Awww dude, just say to yourself that tonight is the LAST time you are going to veer off-plan. After tonight, you are back on plan 100%.

I always say that its a strong person who can decide to diet, but a stronger one to fall off the diet wagon and clamber back on!

To help you, read the recipes on the website and plan some meals for the next couple of days, it really helps and you really get into it!

Wishing you luck and sending you willpower thoughts hun xxx

Vixxster has said it all. Draw a line in the sand and start afresh. Think about the reasons why you started the Sw plan in the first place. Write a for and against list. Why you should loose weight and why you shouldn't..it works!!
Only you get get yourself started, but we are here to support you all the way.

Are you sticking to the plan 100%? I only ask because if you are you should feel so full that your cravings (most of the time) can be met with your syns. I find I only vere towards naughty stuff (I don't do fast food) is when I let myself get hungry, when I don't plan or when I've overdone the wine! Apart from a "hormonal" do which thankfully now only comes once a flood!
Do as the others say, draw a line, read your book, do a food diary, and yes a for and against list. Try something on that wouldn't go near you last month and see if it feels looser, that always works for me.

Is it that you cann't stick to plan or you don't want to? We are all excellent at making the excuses of why we think we cann't stick to plan (unexpected guest, too busy, night out etc) but what we are really saying is I want to eat exactly what I want to eat and lay the blame somewhere else. Well hun, it don't work! If you want to get to your goal you must apply yourself and stop making excuses or you will never achieve anything. Of course its hard, but nothing in life worth haveing is free and if you want your goals then you have to pay the price of putting in the effort. Who is buying the crap you are eating, if its you, stop buying it. If its someone else and your being offered it, just say no thank you, you won't be struck by a bolt of lightening if you say no. You must realise that you are the important one here, not a chocolate bar, or a cake or whatever, just YOU! Stop treating yourself as if you don't matter because you most deffinately do. Be kind to yourself and treat yourself to only the healthy foods that will do you good and help you achieve your goal. NO MORE RUBBISH xx Lecture over lol, enjoy your better day today.

Back