Aimee's 50 day 100% challenge

thankyou for your kind words, ive been dreading coming back on here and having to admit defeat! Im locked into a contract at the gym so will just have to make things work and do a bit of extra overtime now and then. Im a bit scared of going back to group after missing 2 weeks and ill have a massive gain. might text my consultant and let her know whats going on!! xx

Just try and have some super speedy low syn days and I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. Well done for going back, after all - it's only 2 weeks, imagine if you'd left it 2 months etc. You CAN and WILL do it hun x

I have been checking everyday and wondering what had happened to you.
I had a contract with a gym, and I posponed it for 6 months (it went down to £5 a month for 6 months). Or, another idea is to write a letter to say that you will be cancelling your direct debit and ending your contract as your financial circunstances have changed and you can't afford it. They can't make you pay.

I am wondering if you set yourself a too bigger challenge and when you had a tiny slip up, then everything spiraled. It is okay to be human and mess up.

I have been desperately dieting for years and I am still the same weight as normal. I just can't sort myself out. I only have a stone to loose but it is soo hard, isn't it?

Walk back into your SW meeting with your head held high. You will be fine.X

Back