Airwalkers

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lardass, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    i'm thinking of gettian airwalker are they any good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Think lucky has one, I have an eliptical trainer.......and love using it, I did have a plain old stepper and could use it foe ages without getting a little out of breath. The eliptical trainer is good it works ur legs, arms, etc and your heart and lungs, I do get slightly out of breath too.
    I have managed to increase the distance too.

Good luck with whichever piece of equipment you choose.

4. Shazza

Shazza Full Member

I bought one of those gazelle's off the tv - didnt last too long on it - I was getting hip pain with it - i think its because it makes you do an unnatural movment as you dont bend your knees.

It is so bloody heavy as well - it is now gathering dust under my bed at the moment.

5. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

I've got one. If you want to bend your knees you can. I'm still on crutches - 3 weeks post hip replacement operation - and can use this using the bar for partial weight-bearing. Some of the time I lean forward onto the bar and using bent knees push the peddles backwards - the angle is almost like climbing a hill but without the tension. It really makes for a cardio workout for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.