Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lardass, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. lardass

lardass Silver Member

i'm thinking of gettian airwalker are they any good?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Think lucky has one, I have an eliptical trainer.......and love using it, I did have a plain old stepper and could use it foe ages without getting a little out of breath. The eliptical trainer is good it works ur legs, arms, etc and your heart and lungs, I do get slightly out of breath too.
    I have managed to increase the distance too.

Good luck with whichever piece of equipment you choose.
  4. Shazza

Shazza Full Member

I bought one of those gazelle's off the tv - didnt last too long on it - I was getting hip pain with it - i think its because it makes you do an unnatural movment as you dont bend your knees.

It is so bloody heavy as well - it is now gathering dust under my bed at the moment.
  5. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

I've got one. If you want to bend your knees you can. I'm still on crutches - 3 weeks post hip replacement operation - and can use this using the bar for partial weight-bearing. Some of the time I lean forward onto the bar and using bent knees push the peddles backwards - the angle is almost like climbing a hill but without the tension. It really makes for a cardio workout for me.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.