Total Solution Aisha's Exante Adventure

Hope you're feeling less hungry today, but it's funny you brought it up, when I was struggling with hunger all day yesterday it was after having two meals the day before, instead of my usual 2 shakes and bar. Maybe it makes a difference. I'm still a bit hungry today but nothing like yesterday. Where did you get the ketostix from? :) hope you;re having a fab day.

I haven't felt hungry at all today so may be it was a one off hungry moment :eek: I'm going to have another meal pack tonight to see if it happens again. I'll tweak my menu by swapping a meal pack with either the bar or another shake if I feel hungry again :)

Aisha

I have had the boullion but it's not really my thing, I just had a mint tea...that helped, i'm freezing today as well. It's not helping that my desk is next to a window and the guy sitting next to me insists on having the window open....grrrr

Lol how annoying...we're not allowed to have a window open unless the aircon malfunctions. He should get a desk fan to keep himself cool instead of making you cold by having the window open...men eh? -_-

Aisha

Evening All

I had another 100% day today :D the only thing that I had an issue with was feeling cold. Now I know that that's a side effect of being in ketosis but I tend to feel the chill a little more because of my thyroid being underactive so it was a "feel it in your bones" kind of chill. Think I'll be taking my full size hot water bottle into the office tomorrow :)

Here's what I ate today...

Breakfast - Strawberry shake and a tea

Mid morning - Boullion then a black coffee an hour later to keep me warm.

Lunch - Shepherds pie...this has to be my favourite :D

Dinner - Red bean chilli - I soaked this for 15 mins instead of the five to make sure that the beans are edible once cooked because I've decided that the folks at Exante either don't know how to cook properly or have been watching too much of Bare Grylls..the only raw food I do is fruit and salad and unfortunately I can't eat any of those at the moment so it's cooked food all the way for me :)

Total fluids for today - 1L water, 1.5L sainsburys strawberry and kiwi water, 300ml boullion, 300ml coffee and 250ml coke zero.

Aisha

Lol how annoying...we're not allowed to have a window open unless the aircon malfunctions. He should get a desk fan to keep himself cool instead of making you cold by having the window open...men eh? -_-

Aisha

We we don't have the luxury of air con, it's a bit of a dump. I have a fan on my desk as usually quite hot...today I was cold to the bone :-(.

Hey guys

I had a really good day today :) I stuck to my diet 100% without any issues and I got my hair coloured and cut at the hairdressers so I'm feeling all shiny and new :D

My stylist also commented that I was looking slimmer so it looks like I've had some inch loss over the last 10 days which I'm more pleased about rather than the numbers on the scale.

Here's what I ate today...

Day 10 - 14/11/2013 - Total solution

Breakfast - Chocolate shake and a coffee

Lunch - Spaghetti Bolognaise and 250ml coke zero

Dinner - Red Bean Chilli and 250ml coke zero.

Total fluids - 1L water, 1L sainsburys strawberry and kiwi water, 900ml (3 mugs) black coffee and 500ml coke zero.

Aisha

Aww bless your heart...hope you were toastier today Lani xx

Aisha

Nope, still cold, 2 hoodies on, everyone else is in t-shirts and sweating :-s

Hope today is a good day for all...not going out this weekend so hoping to stick to plan unlike the last few weekends :)

Oh dear...you need to take a hot water bottle into work to keep you warm. I've got a nice one with a fluffy cover on it so it looks cute too lol

Well I'm eating at my aunt's tomorrow but I'll be taking a low carb packed lunch with me so that's ok but I've got a day out in central London on Sunday so I just need to plan my meal out for then :)

Aisha

Evening all

It's FRIDAYYYYYY!!!! Have had another good day today plus I think I've mastered my carbonara recipe so I'm ok with all four meal packs that I've ordered in my 50 meal bumper pack :D I'm feeling skinnier but this "feel it in your bones chill" that I'm getting from being in ketosis is making me feel REALLY old lol

Hope everyone's having a lovely start to the weekend. Here's my menu for today...

Day 11 - 15/11/2013 - Total Solution

Breakfast - Hot Banana milkshake

Mid morning - Black coffee

Lunch - Carbonara meal pack and Coke Zero

Dinner - Shepherds pie and Coke zero

Total fluids for today - 1.5L mineral water :( 1L sainsburys strawberry and kiwi water and 600ml coffee.

Aisha

Last edited:
Ok so I had a really bad chocolate craving and caved in :(

However, I think I've managed damage control because I had a Celtic no added sugar chocolate. That's 169 calories and only 3.47g net carbs which shouldn't take me out of ketosis.

It could've been worse as I could've tucked into the double chocolate full fat full sugar cupcakes that my family were eating instead :eek:

Aisha

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I had a really bad chocolate craving and caved in :(

However, I think I've managed damage control because I had a Celtic no added sugar chocolate. That's 169 calories and only 3.47g net carbs which shouldn't take me out of ketosis.

It could've been worse as I could've tucked into the double chocolate full fat full sugar cupcakes that my family were eating instead :eek:

Aisha

damage limitation is the key, it could have been a lot worse...you did and have got over it and are back on it, that's the main thing :)

Hi Aisha - you're doing amazingly well!

damage limitation is the key, it could have been a lot worse...you did and have got over it and are back on it, that's the main thing :)

Thank you for your kind words Lani. I've decided that I'll have a bit of low carb chocolate once or twice a month if it helps to keep me on track otherwise I'll binge on the full fat stuff and that'll be me out of ketosis and back to square one again. Hope you're having a fab weekend xx

Aisha

Day 12 - 17/11/2013 - Working Solution

Breakfast - Hot vanilla shake with coffee

Lunch - Hot strawberry shake

Early Dinner at relatives house - Low fat masala chicken and salad

3rd Exante meal - spaghetti bolognaise

Total fluids for today - 1.5l mineral water, 1L strawberry and kiwi water, 600ml black coffee and 500ml coke zero.

Aisha

No probs, I just had an m&s skinny frappe dessert, don't feel guilty about it because my body was crying out for something nice, and only 13 g carbs and 115 calories so I can live with that :)

Hello people :D

Erm so I don't know what kind of day the I've had today because I had a little tipple whilst I was out with a friend :eek: I had two single vodka & diet cokes so I think that might push me out of ketosis :-/ Anyway my food choices were still low carb so let's see what happens eh :)

Day 13 - 17/11/2013 - Me no naaaathin lol

Breakfast - Chocolate shake

Lunch at Wahaca restaurant Wardour St - Grilled Haddock and salad

Whilst cooking dinner - Half a chocolate orange bar

Dinner chicken steak with melted mozzarella an salad

Total fluids for today - 2.5L water, a black coffee (300ml), a diet coke with my meal at wahaca and then 2 single vodka and diet cokes :p

I'm a little scared for weigh in on Tuesday but I really had fun today :D I'm going up draw a line under it and be 100% from tomorrow :)

Aisha

No probs, I just had an m&s skinny frappe dessert, don't feel guilty about it because my body was crying out for something nice, and only 13 g carbs and 115 calories so I can live with that :)

That sounds delishhhhh lol well I hope you enjoyed it Lani. I was craving sweet yesterday so gave in with the low carb chocolate. I'd rather do that than binge later. Let's draw a line under today and we'll be 100% from the morning :) xx

Aisha

That sounds delishhhhh lol well I hope you enjoyed it Lani. I was craving sweet yesterday so gave in with the low carb chocolate. I'd rather do that than binge later. Let's draw a line under today and we'll be 100% from the morning :) xx

Aisha

I felt so rubbish yesterday and I was food shopping in M&S and brought myself the low cal one and the other half a fulll cal profiterole thing...I think mine looked better. It was so low in carbs that I didn't feel guilty at all....i can still taste it this morning so it was worth it ha ha. Back to being good today though, weigh in tomorrow..eeek!

Back