• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

AKB pictures on BBC website!!

Fireflies_UK

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
I met AKB at the last wemitt meet in Birmingham and she's every bit as gorgeous in the flesh.

What fantastic before/after pics of her - I only hope mine look half as good when I get to goal!

PS
Check out number 6 .... phwoarrr! ;)

LisaV is on there as well!! Photo 9 !!!!

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
What an absolute stunner! Did she do CD as well then?
I thought her weight loss was fast!

Yes she did a brill Blog!!

bakerfa

Silver Member
Hiya,

A's seen it - she commented on our thread "careful forever". She answered an ad on BBC about weight loss, sent them an e-mail when they were looking for people with good weightloss stories...

So proud of her!
Anja

AKB

Hi All

and thanks for your kind words!
I didn't know it was on until my dear friend and early DHH mentor, Pogle, texted me this morning to say I was on it!
I sent it in after reading about the 34stone teen programme - I was adding my twopenn'orth about VLCDs being, in my opinion (before anyone flames me), a safer and more long term solution than stomach surgery!
I'll ring Cambridge in a min!

AKB

Thanks Pierce - it's when I look at that photo that I realise how far I've come and what I don't want to go back to! I dodged mirrors/cameras/any reflective surface for years so never really saw the "real" me. When I first saw those 2 together I was shocked and appalled by what I'd done to myself when I finally saw what everyone else did - mentally I saw myself a good 5 or 6 stone lighter than I really was! On the before photo my hip size and my height were identical - 5' 4". AKB:true human weeble:eek:

As I've said before akb you are fantastic, I do hope you see yourself as slim now, becasue believe me you are!

AKB

Hi Vicky - thanks again - not feeling so slim today (went to Cadbury World on Tuesday - take it from me, 3 kids aren't enough to pull me off chocolate!!!!)
Onwards and downwards tho !!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st4lb(12.6%)
Inspirational!

Fantstic photos and AKB you look so healthy and well as does Lisa!!

Inspirational for sure!

Love Mini xxx