Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hey faloola and Lisa! Nice to see you thanks for dropping by on my diary ... It's nice to get soo much positive energy, encouragement and acception!

Start of day 2 ive been up sorted a few bits n pieces now waiting for my baby to wake to give him his bottle! Feeling a little dizzy and lightheaded... Went to the bathroom n hoped on the scales as I usually do and boom 3lbs gone ... I stood there for a minute and thought gosh did I sleep through yesterday n forget to eat .. Haha then I remembered! Exante!! Haha I need to get out of my daily scale hopping. But how encouraging!

When little one goes down for a nap in a little while I will look over all your diaries! I can't believe how supportive you all are on this diet!! :) I am deffo feeling togetherness and I don't feel like I'm embarking on this challenge alone! Woohoo here's to 100% today xx

So I know I know I keep posting lol but it takes my mind off things and gives me a place to collect my thoughts so I can think clearly!

I'm taking my little boy swimming today with my Sis in law and her little boy... Don't want her to find out what I'm doing as we were both doing WW ... And as far as I know she still is and I kinda want to mislead her into thinking I am still doing it! Just for now! But I'm a terrible fibber! She is the kind of person that will tell me I'm stupid and try to talk me out of it then jump on the band wagon when I see results then overtake me as her body reacts much better to dieting than mine!! We are only a few lbs different in weight! I joined WW on my own n didn't tell anyone but OH let it slip n sis in law jumped on n made it a total competition n I am trying to do it for me! So until I'm a few weeks in at least I don't want her to know!

I haven't closed my monthly pass at WW yet so think I will go to one last weigh in on tues/weds then cancel! I really wanted to achieve my 10% on the plan 3lbs that I had been trying to lose for weeks on end lol so I'm gonna do that but keep esource to track my weekly losses on a chart n so I don't lose my tracking so far and I will probably return to WW for maintenance as I like the system but I struggle to lose on it!

So that's me! Going to make my shake... Banana I reckon this morning then off to sis in laws :) x

Sounds like everything is going well for you.

Im getting frustrated with a 3 week plateu my body is refusing to break!!

Morning hun!

Glad it's going good for you. Your sis in law sounds like she's very insecure, but it makes losing weight so much harder when somebody is turning it into a competition and adding to the pressure.

Fingers crossed you manage to pull it off! xx

Hi :) I want to go swimming. Need to buy a cossie. Haven't worn one in years! How olds your little one? I've a little boy who's 6, love him to bits.

I love the banana shake. Hope you have a great day :)

I know what you mean about not telling your sil about the diet. I feel like I've been taken into a competition with mine, she's alot slimmer than me and is constantly asking me about my weight loss which bugs me cos I don't really talk about it (apart from on here where I don't bloody shut up) xxx

rugbykirsty87 said:
Sounds like everything is going well for you.

Im getting frustrated with a 3 week plateu my body is refusing to break!!

It's early days yet but so far Soo good :D

You will get there Kirsty you've done so well and your perseverance will pay off! I get demotivated when I hit plateu so I've decided to jump from plan to plan this time as the start of any new plan leads to weightloss and I wont get bored! :D xx keep smiling I'm behind you 1000% xxx

It's early days yet but so far Soo good :D

You will get there Kirsty you've done so well and your perseverance will pay off! I get demotivated when I hit plateu so I've decided to jump from plan to plan this time as the start of any new plan leads to weightloss and I wont get bored! :D xx keep smiling I'm behind you 1000% xxx

Thankyou hun, im going exercise crazy this weekend i need the weight off

Mrs.S. said:
Morning hun!

Glad it's going good for you. Your sis in law sounds like she's very insecure, but it makes losing weight so much harder when somebody is turning it into a competition and adding to the pressure.

Fingers crossed you manage to pull it off! xx

Hello gorgeous! I'm enjoying it Soo far! Hehe!

I don't like the pressure she constantly texts and asks how good I've been ... it's frustrating I just want it to melt away...without being constantly reminded, Also mil and FIL keep asking each of us how the other ones doing which kinda makes it even more of a strain on our sometimes fragile relationship :/

I'm gonna just say nothing unless she bugs me... She's a police officer and tends to interegate lol

Will update you later lol

slimsarah said:
Hi :) I want to go swimming. Need to buy a cossie. Haven't worn one in years! How olds your little one? I've a little boy who's 6, love him to bits.

I love the banana shake. Hope you have a great day :)

I know what you mean about not telling your sil about the diet. I feel like I've been taken into a competition with mine, she's alot slimmer than me and is constantly asking me about my weight loss which bugs me cos I don't really talk about it (apart from on here where I don't bloody shut up) xxx

You should Soo go swimming I really love it!

He is 4months old! He loves bath time and swimming! I love going makes you feel all fresh and nice lol!!

Being constantly reminded about your weight by outsiders is annoying... I'm like yes I'm fat n I'm trying to do something about it so shut up! You will see when I'm done lol!! Well I wouldn't say that but you know lol! I think it... It's different on here we are all trying to encourage and motivate not the opposite! :D

Awww 4 months. I loved having a little baby :)

Yeah it's really bloody annoying. I don't feel comfortable talking about t. I've lost 80 pound all together so far. I don't tell people though, can't bring myself to really. Always willing to help people lose weight and support them don't get me wrong but for alot of people it's just being nosey pure and simple and it's quite a sensitive subject with me. Still not told a soul I'm doing exante. Gonna keep it that way for as long as possible. xxxx

Banana and vanilla shake = win! Love both much more than strawberries n choc lol but all are palatable... Looking forward to trying choc n orange bar tonight while watching the girl who plays with fire... Watched dragon tattoo last night n was a little heavy going but we bought the trilogy so may aswell watch the rest!

Been swimming n managed to tell SIL that I've been bad with WW this week n told her about my blow out lol just didn't mention the swap which was difficult as I was feeling a bit nauseous after swimming on an empty tum! But I am determined to do this n get through it! On my own! Well with all you lovely guys help! :D

I've got a new addiction as I'm the lowest weight I've been since I was 17 still got a way to go hence exante ... Now 21... Clothes browsing!!! I've spent nearly an hour trying on clothes in asda I have no intention of buying lol just seeing what size I am what sorta things fit me what suits me haha it's Soo much fun... I'm hoping the weight will come off quick, as exante is meant to I am not gonna invest in clothes just yet lol!! but I am super excited! Bought a lovely pair of sandals instead! They should be okay through my weightloss ;) took my mind off of eating for a while! Lol

Isn't it strange that I'd usually be deciding on rubbish food to eat watching a film ... Today I'm looking soley at the clothes! :D woohoo just a matter of weeks n I could be where I wanna be! Teehee xxx

I'm with you on the whole WW thing, my sister has lost 6 stone with WW over 2 years but she so disciplined. I'm going straight onto WW when I get to my Exante goal to keep the weight off. I'm doing lots of reading about diets while I'm on Exante so hopefully I can use.the knowledge I have gained to use food more wisely. Good luck to you.

I'm starting Exante on Monday- I've got all my packs. Your diary has helped get me all excited- huge well done on your positive attitude to it, i'll enjoy following your progress xx

Sounds like you had a fab day in the end - its such a shame when people try to sabotage our efforts it is hard enough as it is :( I haven't told many people about my Exante journey my mum knows, my sister and my OH that is it, mostly because people are very judgemental... I think this weekend will be the test as I have a family gathering so I will just sip my diet coke zero

Ps the bouillion is Marigold low salt kind I got mine in Sainsbury's its by the gravy and stock - it just makes a nice savoury change x

HMurphy said:
I'm with you on the whole WW thing, my sister has lost 6 stone with WW over 2 years but she so disciplined. I'm going straight onto WW when I get to my Exante goal to keep the weight off. I'm doing lots of reading about diets while I'm on Exante so hopefully I can use.the knowledge I have gained to use food more wisely. Good luck to you.

Hey there hmurphy :D good luck with your weight journey!

I really don't want dieting to steal my life for longer then it has to. I am disciplined for a while but it demotivates me to see small/no losses! Good plan in looking over other diets I probably should do that but plan on going back to WW and keeping to low carb :D

determinedlady said:
I'm starting Exante on Monday- I've got all my packs. Your diary has helped get me all excited- huge well done on your positive attitude to it, i'll enjoy following your progress xx

Hey determinedlady! I am trying to stay excited as much as poss especially for the first few days as they are meant to be the hardest so if I stay positive n think of the results of the hard work we will get there! :D good luck on Monday! I will be looking forward to keep up to date with you! Xx

faloola said:
Sounds like you had a fab day in the end - its such a shame when people try to sabotage our efforts it is hard enough as it is :( I haven't told many people about my Exante journey my mum knows, my sister and my OH that is it, mostly because people are very judgemental... I think this weekend will be the test as I have a family gathering so I will just sip my diet coke zero

Ps the bouillion is Marigold low salt kind I got mine in Sainsbury's its by the gravy and stock - it just makes a nice savoury change x

I know what you mean... People don't actually want you to lose weight... Well in my case a family member of mine said thank god for that when I gave up calorie counting before lol they are happy if your bigger than them n if your smaller they get offended that you want to lose weight when your not as big as them i was way way way the biggest member of my family just last year n now I'm a bit smaller I still get snide remarks! I'm doing this for my health and my little family! and I wanna look good for my hubby so I gotta stick to this I want him to want to show me off! Lol I wanna wear what I want to wear not just what I can get into lol! Sounds like a rant but Its not lol

Bought some bouillon in a tub powder form? Had half a teaspoon in a cup of hot water it's just like a cuppa soup lol numnums hit the savoury spot ... I don't drink tea or coffee so it's nice to get something different to just water lol xx

The boulllion is the marigold low salt one, it's purple tub with orange lid (I think) that's the one I got anyway, however, although I love the taste I find the saltiness makes me retain water but lots of people have no problems whatsoever with it!

I LOVE trying on clothes that are a smaller size! Such an ego boost, I'm 23 now and havent been this slim since I went mad on Atkins when I was 20 but ended up putting the weight on after I got to 11.06 as I got comfortable etc etc

Hope you've had a great day anyway :D

Back