Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Families are very strange indeed I think that this is why I have 'put off' losing weight in the past as my family have over time commented on how 'big' I am :/ it was almost like I wanted to prove I am happy as I am - which to some extent I was but my health is so important plus I didn't like my arms and back in my wedding dress :cry:so it called for a decision when I was ready - which is now!

I haven't thought about what I am going to do when I finish Exante and keep the weight off - that is the hard part :(

Glad you like your Bouillion :)

Have a good weekend hunni x x

Niennor said:
The boulllion is the marigold low salt one, it's purple tub with orange lid (I think) that's the one I got anyway, however, although I love the taste I find the saltiness makes me retain water but lots of people have no problems whatsoever with it!

I LOVE trying on clothes that are a smaller size! Such an ego boost, I'm 23 now and havent been this slim since I went mad on Atkins when I was 20 but ended up putting the weight on after I got to 11.06 as I got comfortable etc etc

Hope you've had a great day anyway :D

Easier to quote on my phone as I tens to forget who said what lol

I have a different bouillon now worried lol it was just a tub that had bouillon written on it 12kcal per teaspoon it says... Should I avoid using it n get the reduced salt one?

It's amazing bought 2 pairs of size 14 jeggings today 16's fit better but I'm hoping to fall through size 16 quickly... In jeans n trousers I'm still firmly an 18 though :( boo I got the 14 over my arse but couldn't do them up n 16 were giving me muffin top :(

I can't wait to be your weight lol!! :)

faloola said:
Families are very strange indeed I think that this is why I have 'put off' losing weight in the past as my family have over time commented on how 'big' I am :/ it was almost like I wanted to prove I am happy as I am - which to some extent I was but my health is so important plus I didn't like my arms and back in my wedding dress :cry:so it called for a decision when I was ready - which is now!

I haven't thought about what I am going to do when I finish Exante and keep the weight off - that is the hard part :(

Glad you like your Bouillion :)

Have a good weekend hunni x x

Ive been Soo ready since I got pregnant ... Managed to scrape off a few pounds through the pregnancy which I was chuffed about!! :D

You will think of something to help maintain after! :)

Thanks I am trying lol you have a good weekend too!

So day 3 ...went to mk n the smell of all the cafes and mcd's was getting to me... Although I'm finding a nasty metallic taste in my mouth and managed to put off having my bar til 4 :) n I am ice cold!!! I'm hoping this is ketosis lol

I keep telling myself the longer I'm 100% the less time I will have to be doing this quite the motivation!

I have had a surprise visit from the TOTM fairy! Lol seems to be quite common? ...

Exciting times ahead :D xx

could u not say your just not hungry, or ull eat when u get home? xx

Say you're not feeling great, or you can't have it cos the MSG doesn't agree with you, or you already ate. I really feel for you cos I can imagine being in that situation with mine xxx

oh hun - I hate that life gets so complicated I would try the im not hungry/feeling great/have a headache/dodgy tummy approach if you don't want to tell them
you could say you are doing a low cal diet and the first phase is just shakes - that way they may not think it is as 'extreme' good luck x

My mother in law is THE biggest diet saboteur!
Hence why I seem to eat curry's alot as I can make low cal and carb choices!
I would just say you have a bad run then take a trip to the loo and take ages - I did this once ended up in minimins for 30mins so thy all thought I was really ill haha!
Your right re the longer your TS the less time you'll be on it! I personally struggle to be TS all the time as you know from my diary, was nearly TS today though I did have a costa light coffee and 3 slices of low fat leardammer cheese! Ahh well hahah!

Good luck :)

rugbykirsty87 said:
could u not say your just not hungry, or ull eat when u get home? xx

If only it was that easy I've tried every polite way of saying no no thanks not hungry being good n they just don't get it lol! I get the '1 won't hurt' business! Managed to get away with it by getting Peter on board for saying no thank god and didn't have to explain!

Day 3 100% done n off to bed! ... Feel like I have dog breath n nearly forgot my last shake... Well I had til Peter reminded me lol! So I guess that means I'm in ketosis! Shame about TOTM hoping it doesn't affect my losses this week! :) x

Will reply in more detail tomorrow tired n need sleep! sleeeeepy zzzzz when does energy return thinking of pro plus tomorrow as long as it's okay to use? X

Hi hunni how you doing? re the energy I have to say I feel v v v energised to the point of crazy at times which is bizarre, I do have quieter spells but on the whole I feel fine

I think pro plus is ok but be careful as that much caffeine may make you jittery :)

Hey diary so we are on day 5! And going strong! I feel more energised although didnt sleep well n got a headache when I woke! Urgh :/ looking forward to getting slim! :D woohoo x really wanna fall into the 12's this week that would be fab! 3more full TS days then weigh in! Going to Weymouth for the Easter weekend with my mum and prepared her for the fact I won't be eating! And if that's going to bother her I won't be going! She said what we are all gonna be eating chips n you can't have 1!? No and thats my choice! :D

Feeling strong... It's not forever ... Stick to it Alana and it won't be long! Yay!!! :) x

So thought I'd upload a couple of my big pictures... There are worse ones on my pc but these are the ones I've deemed acceptable for fb... Lol will see if I have any up to date shots to see my progress so far :)

Attachments

• image-3635980154.jpg
    image-3635980154.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1871106308.jpg
    image-1871106308.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2895245565.jpg
    image-2895245565.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 53
Me trying on clothes in asda the other day... You kinda get the jist lol! Deffo starting to see a positive difference! Orange top at home in my pink bathroom lol! :D

Attachments

• image-1911766370.jpg
    image-1911766370.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2491278984.jpg
    image-2491278984.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image-344204514.jpg
    image-344204514.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 53
You are looking fantastic Alana! Absolutley amazing :) x

Hi alana

Just popped in to say hello and that wow you are doing so well!:D (and looking great;))

I love your positive attitude to this, and the way you know you can do without things because it is your choice to do this...it's that thinking that is going to get you all the way to your goal and looking and feeling amazing:D

Yay for ketosis and keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing you drop lots of lbs:D

rugbykirsty87 said:
You are looking fantastic Alana! Absolutley amazing :) x

Thankyou Kirsty! Feeling much lighter on my feet and it's not such an effort to get off the sofa lol! Well I do have dizziness (due to low cal intake I guess) but I'm not out of breath walking up n down the stairs numerous times in a row now! Once used to warrant a little rest on the bed lol! Can see a bit of a difference there's 3 stone between the first and second set! :) xx

WOWZA!!

You look FAB and you can see such a huge difference! well done!
You seem to have a really positive outlook which is great!
Keep it up and you'll be at goal before you know it

:D:D:D:D

Back