Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hey danii! I'm on day 6 of exante and actually enjoying it so far... Forgot to have a meal til 3 haha... So had my bar... Then a shake at 5 then just had my last shake now ... Glass of dr pepper zero tonight to sip then that's it for the day day 6 nearly done x

well done you :) it does get eaiser this is what i keep telling myself lol x

Hey last tues I weighed in at 13. 3.5 then had an Indian ... Then pizza the next night lol then started exante

I weighed in on there scales at 12. 13.5 last night so 4lbs off of last Tuesdays weight... Which is good! There scales are always a few lbs more than my wii and bathroom scales (which tend to agree) I think they must add a couple of lbs on to your weight as some sort of money grabbing ploy lol

But since Thursday I've actually lost 7lb as they said 13.4 and I am now 13.11 on them! Woohoo

Official exante weigh in tomorrow! :D x

Omg I'm freezing!

I've had my little Sis staying with me this week... And she's been eating all the leftover food in my cupboards lol! Which I'm happy about! Get rid of all the temptation lol... I'm cooking them coke glazed gammon tonight with egg n chips! That's going to be tough to resist! But I must start cooking again so not to fall back into eating takeaways all the time when I'm finished exante! Bring on the challenge! Lol! Although it's raining heavy n I need to get the ingredients so it may be a case of waiting for it to stop as I don't drive! Boo

X

Hey last tues I weighed in at 13. 3.5 then had an Indian ... Then pizza the next night lol then started exante

I weighed in on there scales at 12. 13.5 last night so 4lbs off of last Tuesdays weight... Which is good! There scales are always a few lbs more than my wii and bathroom scales (which tend to agree) I think they must add a couple of lbs on to your weight as some sort of money grabbing ploy lol

But since Thursday I've actually lost 7lb as they said 13.4 and I am now 13.11 on them! Woohoo

Official exante weigh in tomorrow! :D x

A fab loss :) x

You're doing so well :) isn't exante amazing? I love the results. I can't believe how much my tummy and legs have shrunk, no more water retention either! Used to really suffer from that eating carbs. Well done lovely xxx

So hopped on the wii although it says I'm still 12.11 it said I'd dropped a lb so I reckon I must literally only just be on it and when I started I reckon I was the top end of 13.4

So I think I've lost a good 7lb -8lb... I need scales that tell me ounces lol! So I know where abouts I am in each lb bracket lol! So happy half a stone in a week! Looking forward to the next week! 100% TS again... Even in weymouth this werkend :) Xx

Your in the 12s!!!! Congratulations hunni!! xx

Well done alana, fantastic results hunny!!

You do new some proper scales though, wii scales are poop!

Have a look on eBay, I got some new ones last week, £8.95 and they weigh in 0.1lb increments. Just means I can't get off them now!!

Well done you're doing fab. Keep it up! xx

Thank you so much chicks!! Soo chuffed! :D

I know the wii scales are so inaccurate and my bathroom scales vary depending how/where you stand on them lol but I kinda just try to co ordinate the 2 sets to get the probable result eek! They are not far out but I dont know how much of a lb I've lost! So I just took your advice mrsS and bought some off of eBay! Woop ... Here's to accurate weighing next week! :D

X

Well Done Alana, Thats a fantastic loss. You are getting so much closer to goal. I cant wait to be where you are....

Belle

Thankyou belle! I never thought I would be here!! It wasn't so long ago that 16.4 came up on my scales and it was time to do something! To see the 12's is fantastic! Keep doing what your doing and you will get where you need to be!! :) :D it's pleasing to see the numbers falling isn't it!! :D

I have a little routine going with my shakes as I detest the strawberry flavour

Day 1

Strawberry
Chocolate
Toffee nut and raisin bar

Day 2
Vanilla
Banana
Chocolate and orange bar

I'm on my fourth rotation of this as I'm on day 8 woop lol! I won't run out of my favourites and be left with anything I don't like at the end this way! Then I get 2 completely different days!

Better get started today as still haven't had my shake yet ... Oops

Hello lovely :) I've got two sets of scales. Some salter digital scales and those ww digital scales that calculate body fat etc. I have wayyyy too much body fat!

I can't wait to stand on them and see 12.13 lol, just to see the 12's will be simply amazing. You're doing brill. xxxxx

I don't mind the strawberry shakes too much, not my fav though. I'm trying to work my way through my least fav's first so I've got the others to look forward to. Vanilla is my fav. I love it. I either make it cold with coffee and have it as a frappuchino or split it and have a few hot lattes with it xxx

Back