Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hey Alana,

4lb is nothing - I could gain that in an hour!! And I reckon it'll be off in a day or two on exante.

Hopefully getting yourself into ketosis won't be too difficult for you again, and well done for getting straight back on it xxx

slimsarah said:
Hello :) 4lbs isn't too bad at all! You'll lose that in no time :)

I've got a reason to do exante (obviously to lose weight) I'm going somewhere really really important in may and I HAVE to look amazing lol. I won't go into it too much, but I have got to look the best I've ever looked. I'm desperate and I honestly believe that's the only reason I haven't yet fallen off plan because I just can't. If may didn't hold such a big thing for me I'm certain I'd of slipped more than once.

You're back and we've signed our new pledge... NO FALLING OFF. We will stick to it. Just think you can get through these next few days, you'll be back in ketosis and burning fat again. You'll soon be back in the 12's xxx

I'm sure that 4lbs will come off this week (well I hope)

Ooh sounds mysterious! It's nice to have a motivational date isn't it?! I am excited by your 'I will' attitude! Your doing fabby not to have fell off!! I am interested to find out the event lol! Or are you staying tight lipped!? What's the date! Haha I'm Soo nosey! Haha!!!!

I'm stealing some of your I will attitude

I am gonna get down to 11 stone for my holiday! And I will do it coz with the help of you minimins lasses and exante I can!

Woop! :D xx

Hi sweetas:D

That weight will be off in no time at all:D

Im hoping the ketosis fairy comes to visit you very soon, sending speedy painless ketosis vibes:vibes:

How you doing today? Exante will get rid of the lbs, I am so glad I discovered Exante, I'll never look back haha! :p

Hello :) its nothing that exciting in may honestly lol it's just really important to me to look WOW to make someone's eyes pop out of their head. Haha. It's an old messy situation that doesn't affect me anymore but to look the best I've ever looked is important. Then this holiday in June. I don't want to be flabby mummy whale round the pool again haha. I want to be curvy yummy mummy all the men look at and say 'wow look at her' (I'm joking of course) ** kinda ;) xxxx

How are you doing? Going strong? xx

Yoohoo!! I'm here spent the day with an old school friend I haven't seen for 9years n was fab seeing her! :D

Was 100% TS YESTERDAY and today so day 2 is done ... For the second time around lol!! Hopped on the scales this evening and have lost the 4lb gain and am back to 12.11 on my scales/wii phew! Wipes forehead! Lol

I'm not sure where you can get dr pepper zero shoebedoo! :( sorry

Niennor thanks for checking in!

Slimsarah you already look amaze I'm with you 100% it's nice to look good for exes/old bullies and that sort of thing so I'm there on your let's get stunning mission! :D xxx

Well done Sweetas Lots of temptations when meetin up with friends but gud not to avoid social occasions even if it does test ones willpower So did u bring a bar or just have a coffee?

Hello lovely how are you? In ketosis? Glad you've lost your gain and are back on the wagon well & truly. xxxx

Sounds like you've got things sussed Alena xx

Why do I like eating so much? It's like a hobby... And I miss the something to do element... I want macdonalds it's not even usually my first choice... All my fave foods running through my head... My famous sturry... Not quite a stew not quite a curry lol!! Quavers, Dunkers! Pork scratchings... Why oh why is my mind torturing my stomach ... Clearly craving carbs xx

Hi Sweetas I was like dat last nite too On Day 3 Snap Had an awful evenin as was totally bunged up Apologies if TMI Obviously drinking too much caffeine drinks and not enough water Bloody hell Never want to go through dat again Any suggestions???

Hi love. I hope the ketosis fairy is with you today! Well today I will have to eat. GUTTED!!!! So don't want to! Gonna keto friendly but I reckon it'll still have an effect on me.

Have a great weekend xxxx

Hey shoebedoo ... Erm I just used some senna when I last was constipated but it just gives me a tummy ache n still takes 24hr plus to get me going... Huffs!! But nothing else I
Can tell you just keep on drinking water!

Hey Sarah! Just be as sensible as you can be... Try to eat keto foods you don't really like(if you can) since I came off and ate stuff i liked and then restarted all I can think about is food! Food ... Food ahhh lol xxx

Back