Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

How are you doing? Xxx

Yeah I find I either need to block it out and just turn it into a way of life or become a total exante addict lol obsessing over it.

I'm still 100%. This time last week I was stuffing my face like it was my final meal lol xxx

Ahhhh Alana!!! I've been off the forum for a couple of days so just caught up!
Sorry you've had a rough time of late, these things happen and you've been sensible enough to deal with it and now get back on track so a massive well done.
Re Preston, well what can I say he Is BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous bubba!
How are you today? I know when I'm back you'll be well in the twelves if not the elevens :D

Been to my grandmas today and resisted my absolute favourite ginger cake! It's totally amaze! I scraped a teeny bit of icing onto my nail to have a little lick but none ingested lol!!! and resisted

Thanks dawny! It's very trying at times but I have to be slim I'm so on the verge of looking normal I can't give up and let myself down! I'm getting close n I'm doing it for me and it feels fantabulousl! Xxx

determinator said:
hey hun just catching up , hope things have settled down again with OH and well done for getting back on track so quickly , and OMG that pic of your LO in his bumbo is gorgeous :D

Hey determinator... Yeah things are okay this weekend... Thankgoodness ... I did swap a shake last night for a home made beef burger...But class it as 100% as it was only small! Had just the meat didn't have sauce salad or bun... And looks like id lost 2lbs since yesterday morning! Don't plan on doing it often but I was at a friends BBQ n it was getting late n I was marvin lol beens as it was day 3 aswell I thought I'd better stick to a limited amount of protein... then give in! Haha no blooming chance I'm on it like a car bonnet!!! Haha I hope I van maintain this attitude for the long haul!!

P.s minging keto breath is upon me bluergh!!! Xxx

The beef burger sounds delicious!

How are you doing? I'm still here plodding along. Expecting miracles lol. Hoping to see the 13's by weds :) xxx

I love that feeling of being in control and focused. When I've been an angel I feel so proud of myself at the end of the day. I could almost high five myself haha xxxx

You're doing great.... We are on the road to being hot yummy mummy's (well we already are)

How did you get on with your sister in law? Did you tell her you're doing exante? xxx

I've told her that I was going to switch... Whilst I was AWOL... Lol n she hasn't really mentioned anything or asked me about it since... I told my in laws I am doing a new diet and when I told them it was a cheaper version of lighter life they totally accepted it lol n they too haven't mentioned any more which is totes amaze n takes the guilt of the secret away woohoo lol also gives me more of a reason to stick to it :) just to prove myself and has given me a sense of commitment xx

Ugh aren't men just absolute idiots?!

I've had trouble with mine. He knows I'm strictly low carb (doesn't realise I'm vlcd) he wanted to make pasta this weekend. It's an amazing recipe and I said no thanks. Well you'd think I'd just slapped his gran! I don't get men. Never have never will. To be honest I don't think I'll ever want to! Hope you're ok lovely :) come here and vent vent vent xxxx

Lol Dawn... I've had a bottle of coke zero and cooled off... He's taken a leap of faith which I totally backed him on 100% which has been nothing but positive so far n now all of a sudden he wants to go back on it! It's kinda awkward to explain but yeah deffo causing me stress ATM ... He also keeps saying that he can't wait for me to be done on the diet so we can start going out to eat/drink again! So I guess he's feeling neglected because we have to stay in with the baby all the time! Oh well it's not forever... I am gonna get through this...

I've just ordered some soups to try off of eBay as I'm missing the savoury/spice hit! And in total I will have about 25 days of packs altogether when they arrive...

So looking forward to this month to be done then I may well be in the high 11's(currently in the high 12's) let's wait n see looking forward to Friday... Day 5 is nearly done n I have a bar and a shake yet to have :) xx

Back