Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Sweetas15.13 said:
These pics have made me brave enough to put my pic of me in my bra on here even with stretch marks! Here goes eeeek!!! Xx

Twit twoo! ;) btw I can't see stretch marks....just wait til I do my before and after pics, you'll want to scrub your eyeballs! I can barely even look at them myself let alone put them up here yet xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol DL they are there I assure you! Big red ribbons lol I am looking forward to seeing your before pics! And your after pics :D I needed something to take my mind off of eating so I've been looking at old pics n clothes! I am disgusted by some of them! I thought I looked okay at the time,.. I had whatever the opposite of anorexia is...

Eat whatever I wanted and I didn't seem to change! to me anyway I thought I looked fantastic! And in my head and the mirror I thought I was slim!!!!!!... Erm I dunno what has snapped me out of it but I'm glad I can see the problems now! Xx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Lol DL they are there I assure you! Big red ribbons lol I am looking forward to seeing your before pics! And your after pics :D I needed something to take my mind off of eating so I've been looking at old pics n clothes! I am disgusted by some of them! I thought I looked okay at the time,.. I had whatever the opposite of anorexia is...

Eat whatever I wanted and I didn't seem to change! to me anyway I thought I looked fantastic! And in my head and the mirror I thought I was slim!!!!!!... Erm I dunno what has snapped me out of it but I'm glad I can see the problems now! Xx

Well I couldn't see any on the thumbnail on my iPad <3 ;)
Your opposite anorexia description is actually quite common, I've heard a few people say the same. It's usually a photo or home video that makes you go...'who's THAT!?'
You've done SO well Alana. I'm doing S&S for a week, then off to London for a few days, then back on my stallion on the following Monday. My next goal after this week is July, we go away to see relatives in England and I want to be comfy and be able to wear pretty clothes, so I'll be relying on minimins for a wee while yet :)
Your diary proves that this can be done and isn't just a quick fix. seeing your results are really encouraging :D xx

hey sweet wow wow wow your such an inspiration well done u have done amazingly :happy096: u should be at your goal soon and you deserve it well done xxxxxx

Haha that's good then teehee I actually don't mind them I earned them but other people dislike stretch marks... So I apologise to them lol

Yeah I have had that moment like who is that fat person squeezing in with my friends lol! It's very odd to be fat and not know it...

When I was 14 I was a nice size 10 I met my OH and when I went to meet his family and overheard them saying how did you bag her!? ... I was overjoyed that they thought that of me...

I think the moment hit when we were talking about how a racing driver looked and some massive fan was getting a tattoo of his face and I said why would you do that he's ugly... Thenmy FIL turned to me and said well who are you to talk your no oil painting yourself...

And I thought how does it go from top para to bottom para? It got me looking at myself n I realised how bad my weight and my looks had deformed!

It's been a long process and I still have a little way to go but it is do-able and like I say to everyone you just gotta battle on ... Keep on keeping on!

Enjoy your little break DL you deserve it!' :D and thankyou for your lovely messages it keeps me going :D x

Sweetas15.13 said:
Haha that's good then teehee I actually don't mind them I earned them but other people dislike stretch marks... So I apologise to them lol
I've got terrible stretch marks from my 2 pregnancies, they never bother me, they tell a story :)

I think the moment hit when we were talking about how a racing driver looked and some massive fan was getting a tattoo of his face and I said why would you do that he's ugly... Thenmy FIL turned to me and said well who are you to talk your no oil painting yourself...
:-o that's SO cruel!! And so personal and rude. Even in your before pics you haven't lost your looks! That made me mad, you must have felt like crap :( What did your OH say??

It's been a long process and I still have a little way to go but it is do-able and like I say to everyone you just gotta battle on ... Keep on keeping on!

Yeah!! that's the spirit :D I think of it as more of a marathon than a sprint (corny I know, but true)

Enjoy your little break DL you deserve it!' :D and thankyou for your lovely messages it keeps me going :D x
Aw thanks, I just hope I don't do too much damage in those few days, but if I do I'll just have to fix it!
It's lovely making friends on here, we all pick each other up when we're down. It's a nice place to be :)
Take care xxx

Yay for stretch marks lol! They are actually quite pretty it just depends how you see them... More interesting then plain old skin surely! Lol

I was rather upset probably stuffed my face and sulked for a bit! He says what he thinks... And since has changed jobs and has piled on weight himself and he is the first to positively comment on my weightloss and first to take the pee out of himself now! It was unpleasant but the kick up the arse I clearly needed!

It is a marathon and it is hard, physically and mentally

I love how supportive n friendly you all are it's the most valuable weightloss tool a good group of people backing you up and it's soo rewarding sharing your story and finding yourself and helping others along the way

Enjoy yourself just be sensible most of the time and naughty some of the time ... Or go mad if you really want lol vlcd will help you on your way after xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Sweetas15.13 said:
I've posted this pic on other people's threads and it's not me and my stretch marks are worse but when I first saw it it cheered me up so for anyone bothered by there stretch marks here you are rawr!!! X

That's awesome!! :D

Right bed time... I have everything crossed that the scales are finally gonna budge tomorrow! They have held fast for this week... I know it's notorious week 2 known for minimal losses but I'm hoping I can shave a couple off... N if the weightloss gods really love me they could whip away 5lbs n drop me into the 11's... A girl can dream can't she! Teehee

sweet dreams on exante island tonight xxx

Morning Alana, hope the scale are being kind, if not you can borrow my hammer, threatening them with that seemed to work for me!!

I am covered in stretch marks, years of yo yo dieting, mostly all faded now due to bio oil 3x a day for 6 months!!

It's the mental part of the journey I find the hardest, and I think thats why mini's helps so much, so many people in the same boat and we're never alone xx

Hello lovely :)

Hope those scales budged for you. My official wi is sun/mon and scales have budged a measly 1lb. Which is better than nothing but still a bit grim lol. Never happy haha. It's that horrible Totm!

I never took measurements either and I really wish I did! xxx

Hey slim Sarah! Not great I've lost 1lb n I've battled through an emotional week totm, puppy being put to sleep... Migraine ... Grrr!! I should be happy but I'm not

To add insult to injury I had to walk past not 1 not 2 but 3 bakery's after I weighed! Also past asda and then I get in my house n there are domino's money off vouchers posted through my door! Arrrghhhh why oh why must it be pizza? Grr!!! Xxx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Hey slim Sarah! Not great I've lost 1lb n I've battled through an emotional week totm, puppy being put to sleep... Migraine ... Grrr!! I should be happy but I'm not

To add insult to injury I had to walk past not 1 not 2 but 3 bakery's after I weighed! Also past asda and then I get in my house n there are domino's money off vouchers posted through my door! Arrrghhhh why oh why must it be pizza? Grr!!! Xxx

Shred the vouchers! Or give them away. I know the feeling of having a trying week and only seeing a small number, don't lose heart, it may be more inches you've lost, or could be water retention. 1lb off is the right direction and you're setting yourself up for a nice loss next week :)
Well done for keeping walking :hug99: xxxx

Hey DL I have no intention of using them it's just annoying everything is carborific! I just feel like crap n wanna eat a nice big slice of cake! Grrr or a peanut butter kitkat! Jeez why can't it have been 2lbs I woulda been soo much happier with that! It better start dropping again now that I am in week 3 ... Week 2 is done! Xxx

Back