Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

When you weigh in boots, u should have ur body fat reading for another 20p extra. Its well worth it, i bet thats lowered.

If u ever get a chance to go to bedford boots, they do it :) x

Good afternoon Alana. Well done losing 1lb, just think that's 11lbs in 2 weeks! What other diet gives those losses! :) :hug99: xx

Yeah I'm the same I do hop on my 2 sets in the bathroom ... They both say different... Regularly on my wii also lol... But I go to boots once a week and take that as my actual weight! ... Okay you minimins ladies deffo get some personal and confessional shizz out of me at times!!!

I just made chocolate muffins with a rich creamy buttery chocolate sauce and omg they look and smell beautiful!! .... I will be just eating with my eyes tonight though teehee!! :D xxx

I like going to boots- but for some reason the one near me is always "Out of order!" so my scales it is! Jem x

Well done on your loss. Ive had chicken the past 2 nights and feel better for it.

Oh?! That's rubbish Jem!!! ... Oh good that you feel better briar rose I do feel a bit better...

It's the bank holiday weekend again and I have a very social weekend a head ... I know that hubby wants me to have a break from exante... So I know he is going to make it a challenge to stay aboard the exante wagon as he does most normal weekends lol... Wish me luck lasses!!! :( xxx

Awww alana, hope you're ok love xxx

Would you consider WS? I've got a big thing 3 weeks today and I can almost guarantee if I didn't have that weekend that I had to slim down for I wouldn't of tortured myself on TS for so long. The good thing about WS is when you're feeling up to it you can have TS days too. Your health should always come first. You already look amazing!!! The difference in your pics is massive! So if you are willing to get possibly slower losses maybe WS is an option? xxx

Awww Alana, hope your migraine clears asap. Take care :hug99: xx

Hope you're ok lovely xxx

Oh dear try and enjoy your weekend exante will be here when u return remember :) x

Hope you're ok Alana, I think like Sarah says, maybe you should think about doing WS? :hug99: xx

Back