Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hey guys just checking in hope you are all well! I've been very poorly and am now off diet... Hoping that my migraine will pee off soon... I have an Atkins DVD to watch n may convert to that... But as soon as I'm feeling up to it I'm gonna get back on exante until my packs are finished! :) feel like a big fat failure but am taking some pretty nasty painkillers so am eating properly at the mo! Xx

Aww poor you Alana, that is awful, I know about the migraine issue I had the same thing for the first few weeks, not so much from the Exante but when I moved to S & S I really had a terrible head and felt like it would turn into a migraine any second, quite a few lie downs had to be had in the afternoons and a lot of painkillers, fortunately it didn't ever quite fully come on. You are doing the right thing, get yourself well again and then think about WS as the other have said, although Atkins could be a really good option as well. xxx

Hello lovely. I'm thinking Atkins too. I did it years ago but that was before I could cook lol so I'm imagining I'd have alot of fun with it now! Been on the Atkins forum too and looked at lots of food ideas. Also induction is 20g of carbs so losses could potentially be even better on there if you're carb sensitive? How you feeling today? xxx

Thankyou ladies! I've had aura, sickness and a severe amount of pain with it ... I just have a headache now which is a great relief really gonna hopefully get back on the wagon tomorrow... I suffer with hemiplegic migraine which has been an ongoing problem since I was 13ish (stroke like symptoms) but they have been really reduced since I had my little boy! But since I started this diet they seem to be returning! :( oh well I'm gonna persevere in blocks as I have been ... :) I will catch up with you all later xxx

Yay :)

I must say I'm finding this really hard going at the moment and I admire you for getting back on the wagon :) hope it all eases off xxx

Get well soon Alana :hug99: xx

Heres hoping you are feeling a lot better now. x

Hi Alana, I really hope you are seeing some improvement today, just a thought, but is there any chance you are possibly allergic/intolerant to one of the ingredients in Exante and that's what the trigger is?? When I moved to S & S I had the most horrendous headache issues I've had in a long time ( I suffer form cluster headaches, but thankfully very seldom since I moved to AD!!), it really had me wondering if there was something in S & S that wasn't in Lipotrim or Exante.

Hello lovely :) how's you doing today? What's the plan? Back to exante? or are we thinking of something new? xxxx

Good afternoon Alana, hoping you're feeling much better today :hug99: xx

Get well soon Alana xx

How you feeling?? xxxxx

Sorry to read about your awful migraines Alana! I usually get a bad head as I drop into ketosis but nothing as bad as you describe. I don't have any advice I'm afraid, but I hope you're feeling better soon :hug99:

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey all thankyou soo much for all your lovely comments and concern, I've just about recovered i still feel shakey and on edge that another one will start but I'm 95% better! eaten normally over the past few days not badly or excessively. I've gained 4lbs which I expected as it was what I gained last time I came off the wagon... I am going to restart tomorrow again one more day to get myself together... I know it's another wasted day... :( and see how it goes this next time and make a choice as to where to go after ... I may just go straight back to WW but I am toying with the idea of Atkins!

On a more upbeat note me n hubby had looked at a nice rented house last week n after speaking alot about putting the money down for referencing we have done it and are hoping we get it... We are in a rented house at the mo with lots of problems and it will be such a relief to get out of here lol x

Glad ur feeling better lovely and good luck for tomm - hope everything works out with ur new house - exciting :) xx

Back