Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hey everyone again still haven't started my migraines have been coming thick and fast! Have been up all night with another one... Seen my neurologist yesterday with results from my MRI... Everything is okay with that, it's good but gutting that there's nothing they can fix... Just been prescribed anti sickness tablets... Nightmare... May have to start weightwatchers because the weight obviously is not being kept in line being completely off diet! :) x

Hello lovely :) the migraines sound awful :(

I think ww is a good idea, you can carry on with that and know you've always got exante if you're feeling up to it again! xxx

Hi Alana - Sorry to hear you have been suffering with the migranes. I agree you should give WW a try as you can always go back to exante when you feel up to it. Hope you feel better soon.

Laura XX

Hi Alana, hope you're feeling much better :hug99: xx

Hey everyone again still haven't started my migraines have been coming thick and fast! Have been up all night with another one... Seen my neurologist yesterday with results from my MRI... Everything is okay with that, it's good but gutting that there's nothing they can fix... Just been prescribed anti sickness tablets... Nightmare... May have to start weightwatchers because the weight obviously is not being kept in line being completely off diet! :) x

Hope you're feeling better, could you have some of that shiny new botox that was on the news this morning ??

Hope your feeling ok Alana. Migraines are horrendous so I fully sympathise with you. x

Hello how are you feeling now? have you gone back to WW? :)

Thanks for all your messages and support really appreciate it xxx

sorry I haven't been about not feeling great about my weight have completely blown out for the last week... Food for comfort because it's the only thing that's made me feel good whilst I've had my headaches... Fresh week n I'm starting today I think I have 16 days of packs and I'm gonna go for a full stretch then as soon as I'm done gonna swap straight to weightwatchers! I've weighed n there is a bit of damage but I don't care what the number is I know that if I stick on plan they will dwindle again! So hi all you gotta put up with me for the next 16 days :D lol xx if I get severe hunger pangs i will know a migraine is imminent and get on the paracetemol ibuprofen combination as soon as possible in a preventative method! Xxx

I don't know what to do about my head I feel like a lost cause... Doctors really don't take migraine seriously ... It's genuinely debilitating at times.xxx

Awww Alana, sorry you're not getting a working solution to your migraines. I used to suffer from them but they disappeared once I went through early menopause (no help to you, I know)

Good luck over the next 16 days :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle I caved yesterday before I even started hubby was having a bad day n wanted to have a few drinks n a Chinese so I have started today n am gonna crack on with it! When I've finished these 16 days I am gonna transition straight to weightwatchers to control what I'm eating and then have set boundaries otherwise I will go completely out of control as I have done! Whoops n its soo difficult to pull it back but I have to!! Struggling with the water today but I know it's a part of the diet that really needs to be adhered to! X

Hiya Alana, I think you've done amazing to get this far whilst suffering with your migraines.
The will power and motivation you've had (and you still have it) will take you to your goal whichever diet you follow.

So crack on, stay positive and know you can do it hun. we're all on that same path with you! :hug99: xx

Yayyyy glad to have you back lovely

Sorry you're still suffering with migraines though
:(

xxxx

Thanks chics I'm gonna do 9 days on 4 packs per day n hopefully lose my gain then swap straight over to weightwatchers ... Exante is a fab diet but with my migraines as they are n my husband bringing KFC home for me again last night I need to get back to proper control and not this all or nothing behaviour that I've gotten back into! It's me at fault not exante... But when on exante if I break the diet I stuff my face whereas with WW although slow losses I still count points when I'm over so definitely keep to damage limitation! Yeah slowly is gonna have to win this race I think but I will be here for the next 9 days!

Has anyone else had good losses on 4 pack days? X

Would you consider WS? xxx

Maybe WW will be the best solution for you for now. Theres no harm in going back to WW :)

Back