Alcohol deterrance - Whats the key

I get such bad hangovers now that I find after a good blowout I don't even fancy drinking for a good couple of months.

If I ever do want a drink at home I also buy the little bottles - in a little wine glass you get 2 glasses out of it and that is usually enough

Tracie23 said:
Talking of wine, i've got a birthday do tonight and all the girls going are wine lovers... so i need some extra strong willpower! I am going to try a glass of sparkling water for every wine i have. Fingers crossed!

Good Luck Tracie - Could you make it into a long drink with loads of ice and a little soda /sparkling water?

Hope you have a great evening

Doing well - 3 days with no wine - tomorrow will be the test because I can have a lie in on Saturday and hubby is working tomorrow evening - I tend to open a bottle to keep myself company - will really try to stay away from the shop

3 days, well done susienoz, sometimes easier said than done

Good Luck for tomorrow , does the OH normally work Friday evenings, can you not plan it into your weekly syns, cut down a few here and there over the week?

I had a can of beer this evening with my dinner - and only one, it was WI this evening, and I had enough syns left over (actually can have 2)
but that's only 'cos I've saved a few......

Take care

Back