Alcohol help please!!!

Hi sidd xx my night out is in may so not been on it yet - and I'm a right chicken!! Despite having bought some diet bitter lemon to try with my gin I've still not taken the plunge!!! A few times I've gone in the cupboard to have one then changed my mind!!! What am I like!!! :) will do it tho cos I'm determined to have a drink on my night out and have told hubby he's taxi for the night ;-)

Scoot, I know it helps to loosen you but if you don't want to then don't. Do what your comfortable with, Your friends love you with or without a tipple xxx

Hi Scooter take the plunge and hit the bottle lol! Its the fear of the unknown that's the killer I think you should run yourself a hot bath pour yourself a drink and relax! Good luck! X x

Ha ha - I defo need to have a drink when I go out - if I'm gonna dress up in 80s gear and have a good boogie then alcohol needs to be involved !!! No way can I loosen up and have a good time without it ;-) i dance better when I've had a drink lol ;-).

don't make it a full measure hun, just a small one to start with.

Probably wont even need to taste it - it's been that long I could probably get giddy just by the smell !!!! :)

I know what you mean, I've not had much myself, I did have a couple of drinks at christmas, can't remember it affecting me any quicker though.

Hey Scooter, on the Dukan diet you're only in ketosis during the first two phases :) so attack and cruise, for consolidation and stabilisation you're no longer in ketosis. As soon as you start eating carbs and sugars again, your metabolism goes back to normal.

Your body is in ketosis when you stop feeding it carbs and sugars and it's used and burnt up the sugar/ carb stores it's kept hold of for a rainy day. Normally you're in ketosis by the 3rd or 4th day of attack.

Hoped that helped explain and clear up the confusion :)

Back