Alcohol in ketosis, not good!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by little-miss-fraggle, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. little-miss-fraggle

little-miss-fraggle Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Crikey, I won't be drinking again till I'm back on food!
    Got to the pub last week, thought i'd stick to vodka and coke zero...one hour later and i'm fast asleep (or maybe passed out) spreadeagled, face down on the roof of my car, right outside the pub! Will I ever live it down!
    And the hangover! Eek, never again! Just read the sticky on alcohol up there...i see now!!!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Glad youre ok now, but people really do underestimate the dangers of alcohol on this diet

4. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Yeah glad to hear you're ok. Sounds really scary... I'm planning on being tee-total while TSing, don't think I'd be brave enough to risk it. It's funny because I would normally have drinks whilst out without thinking about it, and still will, but it will have to be for a REALLY special occasion for me to want to knock myself out of ketosis then get back into again... Exante tee-totalers all the way! :)

5. little-miss-fraggle

little-miss-fraggle Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    exante
    heheh cheers guys:) think i would have been ok if i'd just had one or two, but it went to my head so quickly i wasn't expecting that! Am not much of a drinker, more a raver so I won't miss it lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.