Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

alcohol related question!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by conlou1, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    has anyone got any handy tips to keep hangover munchies at bay after a good night out?

after this weekend i have 3 months of some party or another to go to until the end of august, drinking is going to take place at most of them and unfortunately when i drink i eat-ALOT on the night and the next day now im wondering other than not drinking in the first place has anyone else managed to find a way to over come the need for junk as my will power goes straight out of the window and whilst i want to lose weight i dont want to live the rest of my life a hermit :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I'm in the same dilemma. Alcohol makes me ravenous and the willpower goes straight out the window.

4. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    drink a LOT of water before you go to bed and i generally have a sausage and fried egg sandwich for brekkie (0.5 syn sausage and egg in frylight of course) on a wholemeal roll with a plop of ketchup which sorts me right out! but thats just me :) xx

5. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    its awful isnt it? last weekend i went out and wasnt too bad with alcohol but on my way home i got a takeaway, i had a cheese burger and a huge portion of cheesey chips and garlic mayo and then half of my mates pizza!!!!! ridiculous. i was still hungry aswell i could have eaten more! :eek:

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

make a syn free quiche and load it with bacon and mushrooms - and cheese from your HEA allowance....when you come in/in the morning - just reheat it and it should be stodgy enough to make you feel better!!!

Also big tip - drink a large glass of water/cordial before bedtime - you will wake up feeling perkier and have less dry mouth ness!!! xxx

7. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    It's always the nausea i hate about hangovers! Although i'm becoming more of a light weight with the alcohol since i've changed my habits!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.