alcohol related question!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by conlou1, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    has anyone got any handy tips to keep hangover munchies at bay after a good night out?

after this weekend i have 3 months of some party or another to go to until the end of august, drinking is going to take place at most of them and unfortunately when i drink i eat-ALOT on the night and the next day now im wondering other than not drinking in the first place has anyone else managed to find a way to over come the need for junk as my will power goes straight out of the window and whilst i want to lose weight i dont want to live the rest of my life a hermit :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I'm in the same dilemma. Alcohol makes me ravenous and the willpower goes straight out the window.

4. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    drink a LOT of water before you go to bed and i generally have a sausage and fried egg sandwich for brekkie (0.5 syn sausage and egg in frylight of course) on a wholemeal roll with a plop of ketchup which sorts me right out! but thats just me :) xx

5. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    its awful isnt it? last weekend i went out and wasnt too bad with alcohol but on my way home i got a takeaway, i had a cheese burger and a huge portion of cheesey chips and garlic mayo and then half of my mates pizza!!!!! ridiculous. i was still hungry aswell i could have eaten more! :eek:

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

make a syn free quiche and load it with bacon and mushrooms - and cheese from your HEA allowance....when you come in/in the morning - just reheat it and it should be stodgy enough to make you feel better!!!

Also big tip - drink a large glass of water/cordial before bedtime - you will wake up feeling perkier and have less dry mouth ness!!! xxx

7. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    It's always the nausea i hate about hangovers! Although i'm becoming more of a light weight with the alcohol since i've changed my habits!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.