alcohol related question!!

conlou1

Gold Member
has anyone got any handy tips to keep hangover munchies at bay after a good night out?

after this weekend i have 3 months of some party or another to go to until the end of august, drinking is going to take place at most of them and unfortunately when i drink i eat-ALOT on the night and the next day now im wondering other than not drinking in the first place has anyone else managed to find a way to over come the need for junk as my will power goes straight out of the window and whilst i want to lose weight i dont want to live the rest of my life a hermit :):)

I'm in the same dilemma. Alcohol makes me ravenous and the willpower goes straight out the window.

drink a LOT of water before you go to bed and i generally have a sausage and fried egg sandwich for brekkie (0.5 syn sausage and egg in frylight of course) on a wholemeal roll with a plop of ketchup which sorts me right out! but thats just me :) xx

make a syn free quiche and load it with bacon and mushrooms - and cheese from your HEA allowance....when you come in/in the morning - just reheat it and it should be stodgy enough to make you feel better!!!

Also big tip - drink a large glass of water/cordial before bedtime - you will wake up feeling perkier and have less dry mouth ness!!! xxx

It's always the nausea i hate about hangovers! Although i'm becoming more of a light weight with the alcohol since i've changed my habits!

Back