Alcohol

snowyz81

I dont really drink that much, but its my friends 30th Birthday party tomorrow, and i do intend on getting rather merry !

I've been very good all week only had about 3 syns all week.

What is the best to drink, i usually drink blue WKD but at 13syns a bottle thats not going to happen.

I'm going to try my best to alternate with a diet coke between each drink but as the night goes on i can see that not happening.

Help please !

i reakon vodka is the least fattening, someone correct me if im wrong...??? or white wine? 6 syns for 175ml (small glass) i think a shot of vodka is 2.5 syns?? id go for a spirit with a diet mixer. but my god if youve only had 3 syns all week!!!! i think you deserve to let ya hair down girl!! havefun!! x

having just posted on another thread that i dont drink, thats not that i am T total, but dont drink very often, BUT for a 30th party i'd just flexi day it. we went to a 70th party back in the middle of losing the weight, ate and drank what we wanted and got straight back on plan the next day. we still lost that week. So i think your friend is only 30 once, go and have fun, and get back on plan the next day

I would say that as you've had hardly any Syns all week you can afford a few drinks! Don't know how much of a heavy drinker you are but I'm a great fan of rose wine and certainly couldn't drink more than two bottles - that totals a little under 60 Syns - so well within limits :D

Well i had a great night, drank wine and god know what else, was very naughty and had some buffet as well. But happy as i lost 0.5lb very impressed. I dont drink that often so made up for it

Proof positive that Slimming World is a fabulous plan for life :D

Back